Razer Mouses - and by "Mouses" I mean "Mice"

GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 LifeAkron, PA Icrontian
edited August 2007 in Hardware
I love the razer tarantula, and have been thinking of switching to a razer mouse from my G7

Anyone have any of thier mouses?

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    I am currently using the DeathAdder, and I'm about to say that I like it better than my G5 and permanently replacing it with the DeathAdder.. Review soon, but I'll give you the advance copy of the review: DeathAdder FTW.
  • edited August 2007
    Still using a diamondback which I bought some time ago, its lasted well.

Sensitivity is good and the teflon feet are still there. Don't think any other mice I've owned have aged so well. I prefer Microsoft mice to Logitech mice so can't really advise you there.

I've just ordered a Microsoft Habu as it's time for a change, its an MS mouse with Razer parts and looks really nice. Got a keyboard to go with it too. All for my new desk!

Would have gone for the Deathadder and Tarantula keyboard if it wasnt for the messed up layout.

My only complaint is the drivers, not sure if they're different from the later models but you don't have full controll over what button does what with the Diamondback.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    yea the tarantula is the stuff, But Ive been leary of going back to a wired mouise since the G7 has been so good to me
  • edited August 2007
    Just got the Microsoft Habu mouse and Reclusa keyboard to go with my new desk.

Without doubt the highest quality peripherals I've ever used. Not even installed the drivers yet, seriously impressed with the purchase so far.