Magical Events Proclaim 1 Million for Tim225

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited September 2007 in Milestones
The skies parted and a lone eagle floated down from the heavens. Gliding on a magical wind, the eagle approached with a shining metallic object clenched in its talons. The eagle screeched and dropped the object. The mighty Tim225 extended his hand skyward and caught the object... the 1 million point cog.

Only true Folding Heroes receive honors such as this... Tim225, you are one of those heroes... Congratulations.

:respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect:

[award]1m[/award]

:respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect:

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    Congratulations on a huge milestone! Thank you for your contributions! :D
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    Thats a friggin sweet trophy man!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    Dang Tim! Congrats on the big million!
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    Thanks! It took 4,909 work units (approximately, maybe a few more), and 2 years, 9 months, and 1 day to do it, but the goal has been acheived! My first work unit was turned in on 11/22/4.

Now - 1,000,000 points!

I'll keep the folding machines going, and watch the numbers continue to go up and up!:smiles:

:kneel:

Uh, where's my folding point stats signature block?
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited August 2007
    Congrats, Tim! I know you've put a lot of time and care into your farm and kept plugging along consistenly. Thanks for your huge contribution to the project! :thumbsup:
  • Ultra-NexusUltra-Nexus Buenos Aires, ARG
    edited September 2007
    Great achievement! Once you get to your first Million, the next ones comes faster! ;)

Congrats!