g15 question

BoneBone Canadia
edited August 2007 in Hardware
I got a logitech g-15 for Christmas, was a unexpected gift that my mom got for me because she thought I would enjoy it. it was a fantastic keyboard and I loved it. Than one day something went wrong and the enter key wouldn't work and than it would produce different characters when pressed. than other keys started going.

I assumed it was a virus and formatted but the problem persisted so I retired my g15 and went back to a 10 dollar keyboard, than I decided just now for the heck of it to try my g15.

and it works flawlessly! what a surprise, this is great news especially with my new gaming comp due to arrive in less than a week.

now my question is can someone re-educate me on g15 controls and how to use it again, I lost the documentation and totally forget how to do anything regarding lcd screen or macros.

thanks in advance.

edit

just noticed the number 3 key that is on the row of numbers below F1-F12 keys does not function, however the 3 on the numpad works fine. it seems that is the only key not functioning.. anyone have any clue whats wrong and how to fix it.

Comments

• BoneBone Canadia
    edited August 2007
    the keyboard is failing again, what the hell.

the number 1 and 3 key no longer work and the backspace does not work.. ugggg
  • edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    return time.
    Sounds like something loose inside or something spilled on it (not by you of course).
  • BoneBone Canadia
    edited August 2007
    yeah, I have tried contacting logitech to get it replaced but when I called a couple of days ago they never answered thier phones....

and also I think I lost reset so idk if i can get a return.. uggg