Neverwinter Nights

EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
edited November 2003 in Gaming
I just picked up the gold edition from Game (well they sent it me, I had it pre-ordered) and it has the 2 DVD cases inside an extra box thing.

Well, the install says there is a CD-Key on the inside manual..... There are no manuals anywhere, nothing, not one piece of reading material, just the 2 DVD cases, the 3 CD's and the cardboard thing that the DVD boxes go in.

Any idea what is going on? Or have they just not put any manuals in the cases at all?

NS

Comments

• croc_croc_ New
    edited November 2003
    Call up Game (gamestop?) and ask them what the deal is, WHERE MY MANUAL BEEEYOTCH?!!! I guess the only other option you have is to return it?
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    croc_ had this to say
    Call up Game (gamestop?) and ask them what the deal is, WHERE MY MANUAL BEEEYOTCH?!!! I guess the only other option you have is to return it?

Ironic. There is a returns sticker with the address and customer number on it included as if they expect this to happen....

NS
  • croc_croc_ New
    edited November 2003
    haha, maybe its a known issue with the game not shipping with a manual. FFXI had an issue with some of the install discs not working when it ws first released.
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    have you tried the old 0000-0000-0000-0000-0000 combo? I find sometimes when there is no key that all 0s works
  • croc_croc_ New
    edited November 2003
    Well, if you don't want to play online, I can get you a key, I have a copy lying around at home I think, and if not I have friends that don't play anymore.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    I already have a not so legal version of the game, but I want to play on line and it was pretty much the reason for buying it, so thats all gone to ****.

NS