Intel Core Duo T7200
2 Gigs of Ram
Nvidia Go 7300
100gig HD
2 years left on the warrenty

80 GIG external HD with Enclosure
60 Gig Notebook External HD

AND I got a GLOCK .40 Cal Pistol

BUt i have a 1 month trade clause to try the lapper out and make sure I like it.

whats ur thoughts on this lapper?

Now remember with the Baby coming in 3 weeks Gaming is not my priority ( just RTS games ) Space was a key thing driving hte decision

Comments

• edited September 2007
    I have the E1705, which is the 17" version of your laptop, Gnome. And it is great for a mobile machine but to me at least it just couldn't replace my desktop rig. I like the extra screen real estate of my 24" monitor too much and if you don't have to have a mobile computing solution for your only computer I think a desktop is the way to go. With a laptop everything is slower than on a desktop rig (to me at least).
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Like I said in IM, try it out for the month you have it. I like my laptop, it lacks in power but it plays all my games very well still and it doesn't hold against what you have. It's a 17" 2GHz Pentium M w/ 2GB DDR2 667 and an X700 Radeon. I have it nicely tucked away under my 20" monitor and it keeps the cabling a lot neater than my old desktop plus I'm not constantly kicking it like my old heavy desktop. And when I go to a friends house, or to my living room it can come with me but just unplugging the power and monitor and one USB cable that goes to a hub for all my USB devices.

Plus you added a glock your collection... haha.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Umm, a glock? Who, exactly, did you buy this from? A guy who knows a guy...?
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Jokke wrote:
    Umm, a glock? Who, exactly, did you buy this from? A guy who knows a guy...?

In America, we have the right to Bear arms.

the_right_to_bear_arms.jpg
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Wow. You get arrested for bearing anything longer than a nailclipper in Norway, unless you're in the middle of the forest, in the middle of hunting season, with a hunting permit and a weapons permit.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    the glock is the kicker
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    What the **** do you need a Glock for? :skeptic:
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Your not going to like that GPU for gaming.. as I know your a gamer...
    edited September 2007
    i am a console gamer BTW u need to answer your PMs Sledge
    edited September 2007
    and it plays all my RTS games fine and counter stike rocks BUT alas I am starting to feel empty and will be returning hte lapper since the glock and the lapper cant fill the void of a computer I created!
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    That 7300 would choke on CnC3 & current RTS games with graphics over 1024 x 768 on high let alone ultra high.
    edited September 2007
    Hey PM me with the status of the Box Please? And also ur right CnC3 was a HUGH Tank!
  • edited September 2007
    I'm giving my lappy to my brother because it's so useless for games and it's a year old. macbook here I come..
    edited September 2007
    well i got my desktop back and its like a diff world! I missed it