Memory stick for Sony Clie sj-20!?!??!?!?!

GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 LifeAkron, PA Icrontian
edited November 2003 in Internet & Media
anyone know what kind I need for this thing? or where to get one?

I got it for free cause I bought it for my pops 6 months ago for his bday and he never opened the box so i confiscated it. But i need a memory stick to play Bejewled and to transfer between my pc and the Clie itself ( or am i wrong )

Comments

• ThraxThrax
    subtracts five exclamation points and four question marks from the topic

Research if the Clie needs secure digital cards (White memory sticks) or regular sticks (Steel blue).

Then go buy them online or at your nearest brick-and-mortar computer and electronics retailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!$%...
    🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    subtracts five exclamation points and four question marks from the topic

Research if the Clie needs secure digital cards (White memory sticks) or regular sticks (Steel blue).

Then go buy them online or at your nearest brick-and-mortar computer and electronics retailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!$%@#@!!sixtyone
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    i went to sonys site and didnt find anything
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    All sony products use Sony MemorySticks. You can buy them at any retail electronics stores. The maximum (by design flaw or whatever) they can hold is 128mb. They make 256mb memorysticks, but they have a little switch - bank 1 and bank 2. It's not "contiguous" memory...
  • mcwcmcwc Vancouver, BC Member
    edited November 2003
    You can load Bejeweled into the internal memory. Use "Intstall Tool" under the "Sony Handheld" menu under the programs menu. Add the Bejeweled rom and it'll install on your next HotSync. As for memory sticks, it uses the blue coloured ones. That is what I am using in my SJ-33.