Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Trailer

EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
edited November 2003 in Internet & Media
Looks quite good. Hopefully the movie will be a decent representation of the game.... looks almost identicle, which will make it even more interesting....

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_finalfantasy_vii_ac.html

NS

Comments

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    I haven't dl'ed the trailer you've linked, but I've got another version which was made by a guy with a camcorder in a noisy theater where someone went and dubbe J-E-N-O-V-A over the whole thing. Is yours like that?

Anyway, they're either going to blow it or score it, and Square hasn't had such a great track record for scoring lately (eg. FF:TSW, FFX, FFX-2).

-drasnor :fold:
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    drasnor had this to say
    I haven't dl'ed the trailer you've linked, but I've got another version which was made by a guy with a camcorder in a noisy theater where someone went and dubbe J-E-N-O-V-A over the whole thing. Is yours like that?

Anyway, they're either going to blow it or score it, and Square hasn't had such a great track record for scoring lately (eg. FF:TSW, FFX, FFX-2).

-drasnor :fold:

No, its the proper trailer.

NS
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    i hope i hope i hope so much that they do this film justice. The story behind FF VII was one of the greatest video game stories of all time, and if they screw this up, I'm about fed up with Square.

Of course, I also hope that G. Lucas comes to his senses with Episode III but I already realize that my hopes are mostly futile with that one :(
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Episode III is supposed to have the longest swordplay scene in the history of film..

I'll pay for that.
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited November 2003
    Yeah I am so getting Advent Children when it comes out. I love FFVII. Tis my all time favorite game. From what they have so far it looks like the graphics will be really good. Just hope that they do a good job with the story and don't ruin the characters.

Oh and if you read fansites they say that the setting of the film is hidden in the logo. If you look really closely at the center of the meteor you can see the map of Midgar like the one you run into in the Shinra tower in the game.

Norge
This discussion has been closed.