_-_ThaNexus_-_ SMASHES 1.5 Million Cancer Cells

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited September 2007 in Milestones
On May 16, _-_ThaNexus_-_ was presented with his milestone for posting 1,000,0000 points. A little over four months later and he has another milestone... 1,5000,000. Whoa.... that's a lot of points!

ONE POINT FIVE MILLION POINTS
! ! ! AWESOME ! ! !

[FONT=&quot] [award]50k[/award] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][award]100k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]100k[/award][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][award]100k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]50k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]100k[/award][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][award]100k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]50k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]50k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]100k[/award][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][award]50k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]100k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]100k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]100k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]50k[/award]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]50k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]50k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]50k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]50k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]50k[/award][/FONT][FONT=&quot][award]50k[/award] [/FONT]

Comments

• DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    congrats :thumbsup:
    Thanks for your help :)
    the frogs won't touch 93 :)
  • Ultra-NexusUltra-Nexus Buenos Aires, ARG
    edited September 2007
    Thanks! Non stop until top 10! :D
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited September 2007
    Thanks! Non stop until top 10! :D

Who'da thunk such a feat? With mostly two folding quads- yikes! I have a feeling a trend has begun ... and all I can say is ... YAY!

Thanks for helping to lead the way with the 4-cores and the difference it makes to the project- congrats! :thumbsup:
  • scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Awesome contribution !

I am gonna have to work real hard to keep you off my tail....or just postpone the inevitable.

Many thanks !

Scott