Drop-ins at the Lan party?

MachineGunKellyMachineGunKelly The STICKS, Illinois
edited November 2003 in Gaming
I'd like to meet all you knuckleheads, weather permitting.....so....

If a guy wanted to drop in to meet all you overachievers but not play, could he if he brought his own beer?:D

You do realize that Detroit is pretty deep in the white stuff that time of year generally, right?:eek2:

Comments

• edited November 2003
    It's ok with me!

Detroit's snow isn't bad at all. I mean really, 4 inches of snow around here makes everyone freak out. At 8+ inches, schools are closed.

In Buffalo NY, having 2' of snow on the ground is a non-issue. Makes for some great snow forts too,
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    machinegunkelly,

Where about in Illinois? I live outside of Chicago and will be heading out to the LAN party on Thursday evening (Jan. 8th). You want to caravan up?
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Dan, you're more than welcome to come. We'd love to meet you :)
  • MachineGunKellyMachineGunKelly The STICKS, Illinois
    edited November 2003
    Cool! Thanks Prime and The SMJ. I have been to the Silverdome and to Vickers Hydraulic School twice in the last ten years so I'll not be completely lost when I arrive.

QCH2002, I live roughly 50 miles east of St. Louis. Will definately consider caravaning if I can make it!
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    You aren't allowed to come to the LAN unless I get a ride around on the back of the Harley :cool:

Drop in mate, it'd be great to see ya :D
  • MachineGunKellyMachineGunKelly The STICKS, Illinois
    edited November 2003
    Ok, but you gotta wear leather shorts and a wig. I got a reputation to uphold bro!
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    machinegunkelly had this to say
    Ok, but you gotta wear leather shorts and a wig. I got a reputation to uphold bro!

Il find a wig and a beard.. but I aint wearing shorts in Detroit winter! :eek:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    :wtf: a wig and a beard?