Crystal Ball Indicates Great Things for broady81 - 25k

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited November 2007 in Milestones
Yep... a bit over a month and broady81 has cranked out 25,000 points. That's another award for him... this time a Folding Star!!! OUTSTANDING WORK...

:D :bigggrin: :DGREAT Start... Keep It Up :D :bigggrin: :D

[award]25k[/award]

Comments

• KentigernKentigern Milton Keynes UK
    edited October 2007
    :wow: short work broady81 :)
    :smokin:
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited October 2007
    well done broady passed me here, now for the big ask pass me on all teams:bigggrin: ???
  • broady81broady81 Member
    edited October 2007
    Thanks :bigggrin: Doubt thats going to happen SPIKE, you must have a server farm for your other team :wink: I happen to be a subscriber to that very magazine :rolleyes2
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited November 2007
    I like WU gobblers- they get soooo much done and make Q give out sooo much hardware. Congrats, broady81 and Congrats! :thumbsup:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Qeldroma wrote:
    I like WU gobblers- they get soooo much done and make Q give out sooo much hardware. Congrats, broady81 and Congrats! :thumbsup:
    Oh thanks :rolleyes: Like I need MORE things to do in my life.:rolleyes:

I'm glad I like what I'm doing. This team deserves so much, I am glad to be able to bring a bit of attention as I can. :thumbsup:
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited November 2007
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Oh thanks :rolleyes: Like I need MORE things to do in my life.:rolleyes:

I'm glad I like what I'm doing. This team deserves so much, I am glad to be able to bring a bit of attention as I can. :thumbsup:
    hehe you gonna get a workout soon , Kiddo approx 2 weeks and boom Spike time :bigggrin:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    SPIKE09 wrote:
    hehe you gonna get a workout soon , Kiddo approx 2 weeks and boom Spike time :bigggrin:
    Yeah... My fingers are starting to hurt just thinking about that... :bigggrin: