Q's Been Missing - Sorry

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited March 2008 in Milestones
Sorry everyone. I have been away for almost 10 days. I normally only post milestones a few times a week. The last week of October started out to be a great week. I was getting caught up and was looking at being able to post milestones as they came in. Well....

My little (6 week early) baby boy showed up on November 4th. Last week was a blur and I was hardly online much. I must apologize for not posting ANY milestones.

So... I will try my best to get caught up this week. :thumbsup:

Comments

• NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Babies > milestones
  • KentigernKentigern Milton Keynes UK
    edited November 2007
    What Nomad said :)
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited November 2007
    Apology not accepted --- because it isn't necessary.

Without trying to be rude at all- your kids need your time more than we do, Q :) .
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Lame excuse, slacker.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Keebler wrote:
    Lame excuse, slacker.
    I agree. Lazy. Honestly, guy has a kid and the whole thing goes to hell :rolleyes2

:D
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Thank you for all the support... EXCEPT for Keebler and Shorty. :rarr:;D
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    KID? Pffff. Just park him in front of the TV, stick a bottle in his mouth, and GET BACK TO POSTING MIELSTONES....

Or let your older kids handle the young one. It's like I tell my kids: GO PLAY WITH YOUR BROTHER, THAT'S WHY WE HAD YOU. ;D
    edited November 2007
    I see you guys are a BUNDLE of useful ideas!!! I've used the "Go do the trash, that's why God created kids." or "Why should I puck up Dog poop, that's your job."

Hopefully Braeden will be "sprung" later this week/ weekend. Then I can get some sleep. Trust me, him being home will be less stress and more sleep. We travel 30/45 minutes to the hospital 3 or 4 times a day. I've been getting home around 11:30 pm, bed around 12:30 am, waking up with Noell for pumping, then up again at 6:00 am. Been that way for the past 10 days. I cannot wait when I can just nap when he naps!!! :D
    edited December 2007
    And I'm caught up... only took 4 weeks. Finally... :D
    edited December 2007
    And I'm 23 milestones behind... Baby, x-mas, a major budget cut at work, and then a litany of illnesses with myself and family... I've been distracted a bit. :D

They are coming... I swear!!! ;)
    edited March 2008
    Man... a guy cannot look away without getting so behind that it's depressing. :D

I appreciate every point you guys turn in. We working on a better system to get these milestones bestowed. Until then, a few members of the ICx Committee will be helping me. It will take a few days to get them all posted, so be patient. They will all be posted, I promise.
  • Ultra-NexusUltra-Nexus Buenos Aires, ARG
    edited March 2008
    We appreciate your effort! But family always comes first! ;)
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited March 2008
    We appreciate your effort! But family always comes first! ;)

Huh? I thought you had to take a vow of celebacy to be a mod here. :confused:

Oh ... sorry ... wrong thing. As always, Q- we get it. Thanks, man.