NF7-S from new egg 89 bucks!!!

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited November 2003
    I want I want I want...but that means I would have to buy some RAM and a PSU. GRRRR damn you college.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Ditto. But Crucial has a decent deal on RAM right now, and I'm getting extra bonus money from work... I think I'm gonna do it :D
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited November 2003
    Well I would want some PC3200, prolly just 256MB since it would be for a backup system. Plus good ol' mom is getting me an AN7 for Christmas.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited November 2003
    I got a e-mail from Kingston today where you get a flash stick with a memory purchase, I think they are having other good deals to. Come on mmonnin you know you got to have it, hehe
    edited November 2003
    Dammit, Newegg sold out of the NF7's. Dammit Dammit Dammit. I knew I should have ordered one two days ago.

Guess I'll deal with my senile board a bit longer...
    edited November 2003
    Found one at NuTrend.com for $2 more. Same price on the power supply I was going to buy at Newegg, too :D

Sale ends in 10.5 hours. Stock up :D

Damn, but I'm missing out on one free Newegg shirt. Oh well...
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited November 2003
    Gargoyle had this to say
    Found one at NuTrend.com for $2 more. Same price on the power supply I was going to buy at Newegg, too :D

Sale ends in 10.5 hours. Stock up :D

Damn, but I'm missing out on one free Newegg shirt. Oh well...

Ya beat me to it.... :grumble::D
    Newegg is sold out!.....

But NuTrend.com Newegg's sister company still has the Abit NF7-S v2 in stock for $92 shipped (It's the same sale!). Your Newegg sign-in also works there
    edited November 2003
    LOL, I just got an auto-notification email from Newegg. Apparently they have been resupplied with boards as soon as the sale ended. :wtf: