Cyclonite Blows Up Icrontic5 for the Last Time

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited November 2007 in Folding@Home
That may sound like a damaging statement. IC5 hasn't been the most stable rig out there and Cyclonite has been the host of Icrontic5 for a long time. Cyclonite has done a fantastic job keeping her alive.

What really happened is that IC5 dies AGAIN and Cyclonite was done trying to keep her together with duct tape, gum, and some mysterious yellow goo. He decided to step down and let another Host take her over.IC5 will be frozen at almost 85,000 points. IC5 will be on hiatus but when she's ready to be re-issued, we'll be looking for a new host!!!

:fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold:
:respect: Cyclonite, THANK YOU for :respect:
:respect: Being an Outstanding Host. :respect:
:fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold: :bigggrin: :fold:

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Thank you for all you've done for the project, Cyclonite!
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Please don't ask where the yellow goo comes from. You don't want to know. *Cringes*

IC5, I will miss hosting you. :(
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    When she's re-issued, you are always welcome to throw your hat back into the rig. Who knows what the future holds!!! :D
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Well done Cyclonite!
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    An outstanding effort from the little ICx that could!

Nice work Bryan, I will make sure you have a few Newcastle Brown Ales at the next available oppurtunity :D
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited November 2007
    great job of hosting there mate :bigggrin:
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Shorty wrote:
    An outstanding effort from the little ICx that could!

Nice work Bryan, I will make sure you have a few Newcastle Brown Ales at the next available oppurtunity :D

Woo! That's some delicious beer right there. ;)

I will definitely be throwing my name back in the hat at some point. My current living situation makes it difficult right now, though. :)
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Thanks everything you have done for IC5 :)