Broady81 Cranks Two BIG Milestones - 75k & 100k

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited December 2007 in Milestones
WOW... I fall a sleep for a week or so and broady81 decides to bulldoze over 25,000 points!!! :eek: So now I have to commend him on not one but two milestones. Congrats on reaching the 75,000 point milestone and also for claiming a spot on the 100,000 Folding Plaque of Honor!!!

!!! AWESOME WORK - KEEP IT UP !!!

:wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2:

attachment.php?attachmentid=19579&d=1143143048

:wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2: :bigggrin: :wow2:

100K178.jpg

Comments

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Well played sir!
  • ThelemechThelemech Victoria Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Great work Broady81 ...fold on. Go Quad go :)
  • Ultra-NexusUltra-Nexus Buenos Aires, ARG
    edited November 2007
    Congrats on your Plaque of Honor tag! :thumbsup: Fold on! ::smokin:
  • steste Manchester , England
    edited November 2007
    well done :p

/me whistles

ste
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited November 2007
    I take full credit for this as I scared the bejasus out of him :bigggrin: grats broady
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited November 2007
    Welcome to the next digit- be sure your carry-on is in the overhead bins and that your tray tables are in the upright position. Be sure to wave at Spike before leaving the gate ... (his flight is pretty quick too :) ).

Regardless, thanks for the contribution to the project and congrats on the plaque! :thumbsup:
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited November 2007
    Qeldroma wrote:
    Welcome to the next digit- be sure your carry-on is in the overhead bins and that your tray tables are in the upright position. Be sure to wave at Spike before leaving the gate ... (his flight is pretty quick too :) ).

Regardless, thanks for the contribution to the project and congrats on the plaque! :thumbsup:
    compare and contrast young queldroma , scared the bejasus out of him :bigggrin:
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited November 2007
    SPIKE09 wrote:
    compare and contrast young queldroma , scared the bejasus out of him :bigggrin:

Oh! What capital post, Grasshopper! Young! ;D I'm feeling my hair turn blonde!

Qeldroma is both wise enough to know what the course of things are if they do not change ... and wise enough to know that they might. :D
  • broady81broady81 Member
    edited December 2007
    I have to admit, you did scare me a little SPIKE, but I know you will be roaring past me soon :wink: Thanks for the congratulations all :smiles: