Fans Ask for steroberts89 Encore - 10k

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited December 2007 in Milestones
See, I told you to watch out for this guy... steroberts89's folding faster than I could post milestones but now he's got to move a bit faster to get ahead of me again. ;D Well, now he's past 10,000 points and well on his way to the Folding Star.

Congrats and Thanks 4 Folding With Us
:celebrate :woowoo: :celebrate :woowoo: :celebrate :woowoo: :celebrate

[award]10k[/award]

Comments

• steste Manchester , England
    edited December 2007
    :o ty

but that was sooo 6100 points ago!

ste
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited December 2007
    Ste Q has a new baby be glad he is awake, got to almost 100k before He caught Me with the toaster and the 75k foldy thing :bigggrin: oh and grats on the 10k, make broady pay back the wu's now
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    ste wrote:
    that was sooo 6100 points ago!
    Yeah, I know... been busy and I was SOOOO far behind when I came back that I have been doing a few everyday. You guys are just cranking out so many milestones... I'm glad I fell behind so quickly. It shows that our team is REALLY pushing those points out!!!

I'm only a few milestones behind now and I hope to get totally caught up this week. ;)
    edited December 2007
    SPIKE09 wrote:
    Ste Q has a new baby be glad he is awake, got to almost 100k before He caught Me with the toaster and the 75k foldy thing :bigggrin: oh and grats on the 10k, make broady pay back the wu's now

what WUs? :shakehead:banned:

Now playing: The Offspring - [We're A Happy Family #13] I Wanna Be Sedated
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited December 2007
    broady81 wrote:
    Don't know what you're talking about SPIKE, I have no idea in reference to foul play in this case (rolls eyes) (so he lent me one WU, so what :tongue:)
    hehe
    edited December 2007
    :o

i swear sir if i didnt he would of hit me again :(

ste
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited December 2007
    And the drama continues ... :) . Thanks for helping out the project with us, ste, and congrats! :thumbsup: