Win32.Agent.cmn

edited December 2007 in Hardware
okay so heres the low down, i recently tried downloading somthing from limewire - now as im usually a very cautious person on the internet i usually wouldnt do this.

anyway i tried following your 8 step guide, and i got to the step involving Spybot - Search & Destroy, it got stuck on a file number for about 10 mins, so i cancelled the scan to see what was the problem - i opened up the drop down of Win32.Agent.cmn and to my horror the files that have been located are at 11080 and counting.. what its doing is making file names of everything it can - films, games etc and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what is going on?

Comments

• deadlock-777deadlock-777 britain
    edited December 2007
    trojens second aim in life is to duplicate anyware and everyware as long as its a place that is used a lot[ie start up menu]registry mechanic can show you your start up menu and it shows you exactly who and what is starting up [ie microbillys]ashampoo do a good free onedownload superspyware and do a scan with that but disconnect from the internet as one could be dialing out and activateing itself before you can get rid or duplicates with an outside command.reboot in debugging mode[pressf8]try and do the scans three times disconected and reboot before starting normally.also put in your browser restricted site dept things like xxx.doubleclick.com xxx.zedo.com etc..ok?sorry its so long but better than a new hard drive