Deus Ex 2 Conspiracy....

EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
edited December 2003 in Gaming
If you have played the original you will find this hilarious....

http://66.193.119.177/index.php?showtopic=205522

NS

Comments

• morfeumorfeu Lisbon, Portugal
    edited November 2003
    btw, i've played the demo and i didnt really liked. To buggy but in the final product will be diferent for sure.
  • TemplarTemplar You first.
    edited December 2003
    morfeu had this to say
    btw, i've played the demo and i didnt really liked. To buggy but in the final product will be diferent for sure.

I encourage you to give it a second go. When I first played it, it felt horrible. I gave it another shot (out of boredom I guess, and the fact that there are commercials already with praising reviews). I've found that I misjudged it too soon. The combat is a bit iffy, but I guess I need to find guns with a little more umph and feeling.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    Ahahahahahahaha that's really funny ;D;D

An excellent rewrite of the original opening cutscene ;)

The demo still sucks, so this is looking so true as well :(
  • rdwittyrdwitty Upstate New York
    edited December 2003
    I still might try the game. Deus Ex was classic
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    when is deus ex 2 slated for release
    ???
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    It's out in the US apparently...

NS
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    no F'n WAY!
  • SouriatSouriat Nottingham, UK
    edited December 2003
    Yup, ive been playing it, it still has the feel of the first and is actually quite fun :) (once you get passed the crap UI and tweak it so it stops crashing and gets a useable fps, and stop being annoyed by hte resolution being stored in the saves, and the lack of surround etc.. :P)
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    Souriat had this to say
    and the lack of surround etc.. :P)

Hope you're joking about that. I was annoyed when Serious Sam (second encounter) and Medal Of Honor weren't in surround, and now Deus Ex 2 isn't either? Thats lame. I mean, ffs, even Neverwinter Nights is in surround.

(I use the surround as a term refering to the multiple speaker output via DirectX's DirectSound3D output in anything higher than 2 speaker (i.e. 4.1, 5.1, 7.1 etc) not the same style as Dolby Surround as that was arse).

NS
  • SouriatSouriat Nottingham, UK
    edited December 2003
    It should have it but ive messed with the ini and used other peoples settings to no luck, may work with some cards but doesnt with mine and pretty sure you just get stereo too with audigy's.