TT's Fitness Quest

2»

Comments

• the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    ahh, just finished zero-c. feels good, I'll be sore tomorrow. :-)
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    GHoosdum wrote:
    My dad got a set for Christmas. I tried them and even though I haven't gotten the proper motion down that the manufacturer intended, they do allow for a greater flexibility in how you position your arms/hands.

Plus, they allow you to stretch farther, since they elevate you off the ground by several inches. It marginally increases the difficulty of the exercise, but it also gives you a greater benefit.

Well I purchased a set from Walmart for $20 and after the first time using them I can feel a big difference... This time I had to stop because my arms were sore, not my shoulders, so that's a good thing...
    edited February 2008
    ok, so I'm just getting over what apparently is the Icrontic Plague of Feb 2008, and was able to hit the gym in a big way. Did zero-b, feels good to be back, even if the lungs aren't quite with it yet. :)
    edited February 2008
    got in the gym on the 9th, 13th and 17th, feels good. Making progress too, I'm lucky I can get away with not going in more often. I've noticed shirts getting a little tight on the chest/biceps :)
    edited February 2008
    got in a great workout last night - I've significantly modified the workout plan to incorporate more of the stuff I have around here., mainly the medicine ball and the bowflex. oof, really sore today, so I know I did something right! :)
    edited March 2008
    well, looks like i had a month off here, so back to square one. preparing my workplace to deal without me took a lot out of me.

Found the old SWAT workout from IC-LAN07. Have 2 weeks until I start the new job, will be going at it now that I have some spare time :\ Sucks, because I actually LIKE being sore, tired, working out, etc., my old job just took too much out of me. My own physical and mental health come first though, hence the job change. Going to try and make working out a regular thing now, hopefully the new, non-crazy schedule will help.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I've been working out every other day since Jan 20. It's beginning to show, and I like what I'm seeing. I tweaked my diet recently and the fat loss has gone wtfcrazy.
    edited March 2008
    Thrax wrote:
    I've been working out every other day since Jan 20. It's beginning to show, and I like what I'm seeing. I tweaked my diet recently and the fat loss has gone wtfcrazy.

nice!

oof, man that swat thing is good, i forgot how good that works. I did the 2xreps line.
    edited January 2009
    I'm back bebbeh.

Been hitting the gym every other day. Picked up a ton of chicken from the store yesterday and have about doubled my intake of food. Ahhhh, energy!
    edited January 2009
    well, looks like i had a month off here, so back to square one. preparing my workplace to deal without me took a lot out of me.

Found the old SWAT workout from IC-LAN07. Have 2 weeks until I start the new job, will be going at it now that I have some spare time :\ Sucks, because I actually LIKE being sore, tired, working out, etc., my old job just took too much out of me. My own physical and mental health come first though, hence the job change. Going to try and make working out a regular thing now, hopefully the new, non-crazy schedule will help.

lol@self. New job is 10x worse in terms of avail time
    edited November 2009
    le sigh

Let's see if I can get this going again. Just got a new job 15 min away, saves me 2 hours commute time per day. First time in 10 years I've had so much time at home available, need something to do :)
    edited August 2011
    With the kid and job, no time to go to the gym. Body generally has gotten weak, figured I'd just deal with having no muscle tone...

okayguy.jpg?1283381711

but then...

untitled.JPG?1303251517

Actually, it's not okay.

*Ordered!*

*Sets alarm for 15 minutes earlier*

WORKS OUT LIKE A BOSS

le bedtime

*Wake up early*

WORKS OUT LIKE A BOSS

This'll do.

fyeah.jpg?1269221733