One good and 2 bad news

TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
edited December 2003 in Community
First the good news:

I'm going to be a father for the second time next year. Ultrasound isn't done yet, but right after new-year it will be.

The bad news is that my better half, Bente thrashed the rear of our just-bought Volvo and the final bill of the repair is beyond $500 including parts. I am also just about to fork out $200,000 for an apartment as well as we need to get a bigger place to live in.

The other bad news is that all this makes it impossible for me to go to the LAN and whatnot. I have cancelled my hardware orders and i have to sell a lot of other hardware i have. I'm really pissed and depressed cause of the bad news here, but a man gotta do what a man gotta do.

However, i will pay the entrance fee and all the extras though as what just happened here isn't you guys fault and you shouldn't get a bigger fee because of this.

I hope you will have a good one and i wished to god i could be there.

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    No, Mack. :sad2:

You have to come.
  • SimGuySimGuy Ottawa, Canada
    edited November 2003
    I really would have liked to meet you Mack. Sorry to hear you aren't coming. :(

Congrats on being a Father once again :)
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    :bawling:

:respect:

:thumbsup:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Noooo! I have almost ringside seats to a Red Wings game with your name on it!!! Ahhhh!

That really sucks, but dude seriously, CONGRATULATIONS on the good news! That is awesome! Woohoo!

Mack Daddy ;)
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    I know...it's terrible in one way but i'm also happy. Weird feeling.

I will fight until the end though. If there is a chance, i'll take it.

Thanks for the nice words lads.
    edited November 2003
    Maaaaaaaack. :bawling:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited November 2003
    Congrats on the new addition to the family.

I was looing forward to meeting you along with all the other guys.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited November 2003
    Congrats on the good news Mack..

Really sorry you can't make it to the lan though :sad2: I was hoping to meet you.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    OMFG :eek:

Wow Mack! You a dad again??!! Congratulations my friend.. congratulations :D

Sounds like you do have alot on your plate, you will be damn well missed at the LAN :( I was trying to tie my ticket, so we could take the plane together and annoy people :D

Damn what a dilemma :(

but like you said, good news and bad news. Either way, take good care of Bente and you will be very missed, very missed :)
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    We'll sorely miss you at the LAN, but we will do it again no doubt so don't get too down about it.

Congratulations! :D
  • edited November 2003
    Awwwww...

As soon as I saw this posted in here, I knew you couldn't make it. Too bad, I was looking forward to meeting you.

Congrats on the baby though!
    edited November 2003
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    Scheisse....
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    Although I'm quite dissapointed in not being able to meet you Mack, a huge congrats on your future addition to the family. :cheers:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    Congratulations, Mack. Sorry to miss you at the LAN. Maybe next time?