What's wrong with my javascript?

airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
edited December 2007 in Internet & Media
I'm trying to make a set of form buttons that will have mouseover, but I'm just about to say screw the mouseover and forget it.

I may be getting to do a project for the company where my dad works to make an application with a database back end to manage their purchase orders. Right now they have about 1700 and my dad said its just a haphazard stack about 5 inches tall. I already have quite a few ideas if I get the go ahead. I'll get to buy a laptop and then build it up and that'll be the laptops only job. I will most likely end up using ubuntu and lamp with python/ruby. I haven't decided but php just seems cumbersome compared to the other two.

But anyway. My vision is to have no page reloads except for generating reports which will open a new window ready to print.

Anyway. Would anyone mind looking at this code and help me fix it? or just recommend me to something simpler. I just really need an image that can act as a form button. at some point when (if) i actually begin programming I want to simply be able to edit an array and it adds the button and all that good stuff.

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Just do a CSS rollover.
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Can you do that with form buttons?
  • jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    You can make the form button(s) whatever you want (ie an image)