thanks mmonnin

csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
edited June 2003 in Folding@Home
hey marc thanks for helping me get the lab back on track ...since going from 4 clients (good theory that works when stanford servers are on the blink) down to 1 per processor my production is on an upward trend. I don't know where things went wrong but it definitely started when I installed folding as a service ...perhaps my mistake was not using the firedaemon method I suppose ...who knows.
anyway once again ...thanks!!! :fold::nudge::fold:

ps: jumpin jack seems to be on the same erratic downward trend I was on ...perhaps he should consider a change in setup? just a thought.

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2003
    NP man. Just trying to get things back on track.

I dont know whats going on with JJ. I think it might be summer and the lab being shut off. My guess.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    lol ...for a lab being shut off he out produced me today! :fold: idunno I'll try a pm and see what happens.
    edited June 2003
    Hmm yeah he was going downhill like it it was only returned what it had done and now all of a sudden 1.9k.
  • edited June 2003
    look over all the log files - only way to know anything. It's steady work keeping a lot of machines going. :)
    edited June 2003
    Well he seems a lil better the past few days. Over 1k the past 3. But the previous 5 steadily decreased each day.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    who's maintaining his lab this summer?
    edited June 2003
    I guess he is.:confused: Once its up and is running correctly and there are no core/client changes there is not much to do as long as other people dont have admin rights.