Kane and Lynch.

botheredbothered Manchester UK
edited December 2007 in Gaming
Or maybe it should be Bane and Flinch?
Anybody got this and actually got it to run? My Son got it, installed and gets a 'send to MS' error. After searching the net he found you can Alt-Tab out of the error and play the game. I got it through Steam and get the same error but I can't get it to play. I did a search and it seems almost nobody has got it working without loads of frustration. What are Eidos thinking? Does nobody even try the games before releasing them on an unsuspecting public? Very, very shoddy.

Comments

• edited December 2007
    ive got it but not thought steam i got it on cd runs fine prolly a reason why i dont buy games on steam anymore .
  • sweavesweave boston
    edited December 2007
    it's not really worth playing at all.
    it's a no skill shooter with a few half decent cinematics
    not worth the hype they made about it
    it sure isn't on a hitman level of quality.
  • Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
    edited December 2007
    Nor is it on any other level of quality. It sucks terribly since even the most accurate sub machinegun, the P90 still has a 3 foot circle at what appears to be 20 feet.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Plus there's the whole if-you-ever-want-to-see-our-advertising-money-again-fire-the-reviewer-at gamespot-for-giving-us-a-terible-review thing.
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited December 2007
    I got it in a package of games, very cheap, just for a change. It's been downloading now for six hours and it's at 55%. That's on a 20mb line!