laptop presentation

halo2_godhalo2_god New York state
edited December 2007 in Hardware
OK, well here is my problem i have to do a presentation at my school threw a TV for about 50 people there where groups and since i was the only one with a laptop after we finished they put it on my laptop and i have the same TV that we are going to use just alot smaller. theres is like 47 inches or 42 i cant remember. mine is 32 lol and i hooked it up with the cable. I thought oh why not just ask the tech guy but they havnt been in school for about 2 weeks so i cant really rely on them(and or they just come when there is a problem and someone calls them). its a 20 minute long video and the TV's are sharp aquos model LC-32D43U, LC-37D43U... And sorry if i posted in wrong area but i didnt know where else to post this. Please move it if its in the wrong area.

Comments

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    I've asked this on another thread of yours before... what in the world is your question?
  • halo2_godhalo2_god New York state
    edited December 2007
    Well how do i get to view what is going on my laptop on the TV i have an S-Video cable (15 pins) i also have an HDMi but my laptop doesnt support it (doesnt have the port). i have an nvida graphics card. please tell me if you need more information.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Usually, with nVidia, you can set in your display options whether to clone the display or set up a second extended desktop that you can put your presentation on. If it requires sound, your sound is either going to come out of the laptop speakers, or you'll need a separate cable to get it through the TV.

Check out your display options, you'll find what you need in there. If you can't, check out the nVidia advanced panel, it's pretty easy.
  • Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
    edited December 2007
    There's a button on your keyboard that has what looks like a TV on it, hold your function key, and hit it. (The key with the blue/grey text that says FN or something like that.)
  • halo2_godhalo2_god New York state
    edited December 2007
    OK thanks i definently try this.