kryyst Grabs FIVE Milestones - 1, 3, 5, 7.5, & 10k

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited January 2008 in Milestones
OK... I know I was busy for the holidays but FIVE milestones!!!! Holy Cow!!! Let's analyze the emergence of this "kryyst" guy... He joined December 21st and turned in his first 1,000 points on the 22nd. On the 23rd he registered his second milestone (3,000) and his 5,000 point milestone on the 25th. On December 27th, his named showed up for the Pickle Award (7.5k) and then on the 30th he listed with 10,000 points. Yep... Less than 10 days and more than 10,000 points.

:wow2: !!! NICE START !!! :wow2:

[award]1k[/award] [award]3k[/award]

[award]5k[/award] [award]pickle[/award]

[award]10k[/award]

Comments

• QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited January 2008
    Dang ... it even looks pretty good! :thumbsup: Congrats on your harvest and thanks for pitching in with us here. :D
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited January 2008
    holy carp kryyst that is some haul 5 in one thanks :bigggrin:
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited January 2008
    You guys realize he could have been a 336-93er right? He's not new to the game, and he'll whoop 81% of whoever he wants to in due time. Yes, that means 19% of you are safe, for the time being... :p
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited January 2008
    Don't worry I'm not in it for the top spots, I just figured I've been lazy enough about putting my rigs to folding long enough. Figured I'd turn them on and see what happens. 1000pts a day seems to be about where I'm currently at.
  • ThelemechThelemech Victoria Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    :smokin:

Nice work kryyst.

:cheers2:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    Cheers kryyst! Welcome to the team!
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited January 2008
    kryyst wrote:
    Don't worry I'm not in it for the top spots, I just figured I've been lazy enough about putting my rigs to folding long enough. Figured I'd turn them on and see what happens. 1000pts a day seems to be about where I'm currently at.

What do you have running, anyway?
    edited January 2008
    My main folding machine currently is my iMac running the SMP client. I then have my p4 laptop at work that folds Monday-Friday, but it's running at about a 1/3rd of the speed of the mac.

Pretty basic really. Nothing fancy or OC'd or out of this world. The iMac just rocks the house, the 3gigs of ram may help with that.
    edited January 2008
    That reminds me where's my 25k award ;) or you can wait a couple more weeks and just give me the 50k as well.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    The notification of your 25k arrived on Saturday. I'm working on Milestone today. ;)
    edited January 2008
    No worries, I was just being a smartass.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2008
    As my Dad always said... "Better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass." I've been living by that motto ever since. ;D