Looping a track cont.

V-PV-P State College, PA Member
edited January 2008 in Internet & Media
I have to do a project for school and I need to put an instrumental on CD (Camp Granada) and I need it to loop continuously without pauses or without having to put the cd-player on repeat. I can take it into Audition and copy it several times back to back, but there must be a simpler way to make it loop without doing that. Kinda like elevator music?

Comments

• Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
    edited January 2008
    Or you could get Acid foundry and add ACID loop marks in it and just play it in that, but if it's gotta go on a CD, that's your only option.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited January 2008
    It's a cd it plays like a record, if you must play it off of CD then YAD is correct. You have no option but to make it loop by putting the track on replay. You could make it loop less, by putting the same track on the cd 14 times, or whatever will fit then have the cd repeat. But bottom line you have to make it repeat.
  • V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited January 2008
    kryyst wrote:
    It's a cd it plays like a record, if you must play it off of CD then YAD is correct. You have no option but to make it loop by putting the track on replay. You could make it loop less, by putting the same track on the cd 14 times, or whatever will fit then have the cd repeat. But bottom line you have to make it repeat.

Ok I guess I'll just edit the silence out of the end and beginning and use Nero's no pause between tracks.
  • FreemymelodyFreemymelody On Earth
    edited January 2008
    Have you tried Audacity? You can remove the silence out from the beginning and end with that program. Then go into Effect, select Repeat and enter the number of times you want it to loop without having to copy back to back.
  • V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited January 2008
    Have you tried Audacity? You can remove the silence out from the beginning and end with that program. Then go into Effect, select Repeat and enter the number of times you want it to loop without having to copy back to back.
    Well I no longer have this problem and I used Audition. Appreciate the help though!