Need Someone to Make me a webpage.

pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
edited December 2003 in Internet & Media
Hey guys,

I figure this is as good a place as any to ask. I'm looking for someone good at graphic design and HTML/Flash/Java? to make me a webpage for my racing. Basically, what the page is supposed to be is promotion for myself and my racing career. I'd do it myself but

1) I only know basica HTML and that doesn't end up looking as nice and professional as I'd like.
2) I'm no graphic designer or an artist in any way, and I'd like some snazzy stuff to be on there.
3) I'd like it to use flash, or Java, etc etc (Something to make it look nice).

I know that I could probably do it with Frontpage or the like, but I still feel I couldn't make it look as nice as I'd like, thats why I'd rather have someone experienced make this thing for me. I also probably won't have the time.

I'd write all the material, and provide the info, what I'm really looking for is a "shell", so this would mainly be a one time deal. If any of you have any ideas on tutorials etc, please tell me, but I'm afraid I'm useless as a graphic artist. PM me with pricing etc (I'll make sure you get stickers on the car if you want to promote), and a link to portfolio if possible, and I'll tell ya what I need in more specific terms (nothing too complex, I promise:)). Jlunar too!! You look like you have some nice stuff.

Comments

• edited December 2003
    That's something RyThom is into. I'll let him know.
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    Lemme know if you're interested in whatever l33t skillz that I like to think I have.

I designed PurposelessProductions.com based off Post-Nuke and a theme called "MT", currently designing a site for a local band who just got sponsorship and my "soon to be" computer business in the area, I like to think I'm a decent graphic artists when it comes to site banners and stuff, check around my site for teh l33tness designz.

I'm also well versed in the simpler stuff HTML utilizing SSI, etc. I dont know PHP/MySQL DBases, but, I'm competant enough to set up and manipulate database driven portal type systems like PHP/Post-Nuke like I did with Purposeless.
  • Josh-Josh- Royal Oak, MI
    edited December 2003
    I can do full PHP/mySQL database driven sites, HTML, just about use CSS, Java, Flash, ect.

Are you looking for all this for free?