Brian's Situation

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited January 2008 in Community
Well the staff has known about this for quite a while, but I have enough friends and people who care about my little slice of the internet that I feel that I at least need to let everyone know about a major change in my life.

I married Tracey in 1998, and we have two kids together, Perry and Kyle. In 2005 Tracey decided that she wanted a divorce. To summarize, that is about final now and she has moved out.

I am PLEASE requesting that this not turn into a pity party, I know that everyone who knows me and cares about me has my best interests at heart, and I appreciate so much the support and friendship that those of you who have known about my situation have given me over the last couple of years. Your friendship and kindness and offers of help are more appreciated than you know.

At any rate, I owe this update to my friends who aren't staff members, so that nobody is surprised or shocked or has their feelings hurt when they find out I got divorced and I didn't tell them. It's much easier to just do this so that everyone knows, because mostly I just don't feel like talking about it.

Thanks to everyone for everything. I'm single now, so we'll see how that pans out.
This discussion has been closed.