Team Name Change

ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
edited June 2003 in Folding@Home
Just gonna drop an email off Stanford if you guys want me to. So we can get the name change enabled :)

Say now!

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2003
    Go ahead pal.:)
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Email dispatched :)
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Excellent, now we need to come up with a new teamshort-media banner.

Maybe this is something that we should put out to the members such as a contest to see who come up with a kick-butt banner for the team.
    edited June 2003
    The change is being actioned right now. Should take a few days apparently.. but it is now set in stone :D
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Cool! Team Short-Media.

Sounds... Futuristic!!
    edited June 2003
    Blimey! :eek: it's already done!
  • aZnWankstaaZnWanksta Baton Rouge
    edited June 2003
    Alright!! Is the banner changed for Stanford's stats page? Also, are we gonna have a stats page like teamicrontic.com? That would be nice... no rush, as I know you guys are busy as hell.

aW
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    aZnWanksta said
    Alright!! Is the banner changed for Stanford's stats page? Also, are we gonna have a stats page like teamicrontic.com? That would be nice... no rush, as I know you guys are busy as hell.

aW

That bit will be coming, but it's still down the road a couple paces... er... miles, really. ;) The story is probably the same with the team stat sigs as well.
  • FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited June 2003
    lol! That was quick. Now everyone above us that doesn't pay attention to Icrontic will wonder what the hell happened.:O

~FA
  • aZnWankstaaZnWanksta Baton Rouge
    edited June 2003
    heh, roger that. Shiet, I'm still kinda wonderin what the hell happened myself.... just a blur.

aW
  • SlickSlick Upstate New York
    edited June 2003
    Yea, and shorty needs to make some more awsome flashes to recruit people to team 93.
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    If he makes the Flash, we have to do our bit and recruit like crazy.
  • BuiesCreek847BuiesCreek847 In a van, down by the river, NC Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Just for sport, someone may want to drop a note to TheWeatherman (Larry) of EM-III fame so he can adjust the redirect link at his website, from AMDmb to here. ;)
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    BuiesCreek847 said
    Just for sport, someone may want to drop a note to TheWeatherman (Larry) of EM-III fame so he can adjust the redirect link at his website, from AMDmb to here. ;)

Done. Good to see you BC, hope amdmb wasn't down for very long this morning. :)
  • FAH_WWFAH_WW Training in Indianapolis, IN
    edited June 2003
    I've updated http://forum.folding-community.org to have the new team private forum name + group name. Should be working ok :D TBonz is still moderator in there, but mmonnin has been made the group moderator, reflecting the structure here.
    edited June 2003
    Thanks for that FAH_WW. We Appreciate it.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2003
    Hmm yeah I guss I never said anything. Hehe.
  • dNA3DdNA3D Brunei
    edited June 2003
    Heh... I'm just catching up with everything that happened. What?? We're Team Short-Media already??

Slowly, but surely accumlating points.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    dNA3D said
    Not so slowly ;)

We kept all our points, ranking, and folders. We're still powering along in 7th place :D
    edited June 2003
    dNA3D said
    Heh... I'm just catching up with everything that happened. What?? We're Team Short-Media already??

Yep, you check all over the net and on all the stat sites we are team short-media . And keep on racking up those points, every one helps.;)