killed my ergonomic ms 4000

ThelemechThelemech Victoria Icrontian
edited March 2008 in Hardware
dammit..... second time, dropped minute amount of drink and shazam she is toasted,!!!!! ....f I feel stupid ;) well here goes another 100$..any recommendations on keyboards in the 80 to 100$ range?????????????:cool2:

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Take it apart, clean it, dry it out. She'll be good as new.
  • ThelemechThelemech Victoria Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    thanks Thrax...will give it a go.:cool2:
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited March 2008
    Why waste so much $$ on a keyboard?
    edited March 2008
    kryyst wrote:
    Why waste so much $$ on a keyboard?
    I want to become a writer, mostly sci-fi/fantasy/horror. Well it really is a very comfortable keyboard and I spend a lot of time on the computer.
  • edited March 2008
    I've got a Microsoft Reclusa (has to be a dig at the people likely to buy it that name) which looks good and is nice to use. Not erganomic though.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited March 2008
    Thelemech wrote:
    I want to become a writer, mostly sci-fi/fantasy/horror. Well it really is a very comfortable keyboard and I spend a lot of time on the computer.

Fair enough - I was just curious. I work on a computer all day, get home and usually work some more. At work I'm on a laptop and use the laptop keyboard. I find it quite comfortable, more so then a standard keyboard, the key spacing, the action etc.... so for my home machines out went the conventional keyboards and I replaced them with smaller laptop style keyboards. Likewise the keyboard for my Mac has that same feel, it's a bigger then the laptop, but it's all about the key action.

Anyway that's just my $.02 comment. To each their own.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Whereas I wish I could wake up tomorrow and find that all laptop keyboards have disappeared.
    edited March 2008
    Thrax wrote:
    Take it apart, clean it, dry it out. She'll be good as new.

Thanks again Thrax...saved me from wasting some cash.