Icrontic Team Fortress 2 Civil War is TONIGHT!

fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
edited March 2008 in Community
That's right, the North vs the South in an TF2 epic war!

WHEN: 8pm - 11pm EST
WHERE: Icrontic TF2 Server (If you dont have the IP saved just join one of us off your Steam Friends list)

So basically its anyone in the North area against anyone in the South area. We havent figured all the details, but beer is most definetly going to be a part of it. The server can handle 24 players at a time, 12 vs 12. The North players will select RED team, and the South players will select BLUE team each time a new map loads. Some maps you play offenses then defense, so the colors will switch for that map. Like I said we will figure out the details before playing tonight.

ALSO PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE MAP PACK BEFORE PLAYING IF POSSIBLE
I know the guys at gigabits might be out of luck there, so we will see if we play any custom maps or not.

Anyways, this is open to all Icrontians (and those UPS guys). Please join us tonight for epic fun!

usa.jpg

Comments

• DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    All South players that was suppose to meet at BlueDragon's house
    Don't go there, something came up so we WILL still be playing online
    but not meeting at BlueDragon's house.
    Gate and PwnageMan007 Gigabits is still holding machines for you so you
    can still go there. They are held using Icrontic so tell gigabits you are with
    Icrontic.
    I'll see you all online at 8 sorry but it wasn't in my control I didn't find out till
    9 last night.
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited March 2008
    have you got a tv channel on the ic server for non participants ???:confused:
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Maybe we could join in? :)
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    ****ing hell **** yeah!

Should we customize the {IC} clan tag to further differentiate north and south?
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited March 2008
    TBonZ wrote:
    Maybe we could join in? :)
    erm where does Scotland fit on the map north or south :scotflag:careful how you answer that one :bigggrin:
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    well the Scots are know for their "rebellious" nature so they must be from the south (or vice versa)

Not to mention the common dislike of pants:bigggrin: