Syam

TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
edited March 2008 in Gaming
Syam is farming IC-Prime. Guess our NAP is one-sided then?

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Eh, he's inactive. If you think it's a problem, IGM 'er and ask her to stop. Otherwise, have a go at 'er. I'm not in the powerbase anymore anyway, heh. We don't have a "formal" NAP with her, just good relations. By the way, shouldn't we boot Prime from the alliance?
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Technocrat has possession of the account... we should probably ask him what he plans on doing with IC-Prime.

I do NOT think the account should be deleted though. It would be nice to have the "Shining Cock Town" take up space to prevent someone from setting up right next to us... a buffer. If we kick him out of the alliance and wait the day or so required by the rules, we can farm it.

If we think that others will gain more out of farming that us, we can have Technocrat build up the main building to lvl10 so he can rip down all the buildings and we could attack it to wipe out the resources. Why give free resources to anyone.
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Why give free resources to anyone.
    Just keep steady waves of troops moving against it if you're worried about someone else farming it. That will keep its pool low enough that others won't bother. That's how I try to run my inactive farms :D

It should also be noted that no one else follows the "wait before farming" rule, because people get farmed when they're booted with prejudice by other alliances.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    My army is starting to get big and once TF2 is ready, I'ma having a go at Syam.
    edited March 2008
    He just attacked AuthorityAction for 66K worth of resources and wiped out his army too.

I call for open season on Syam. I've removed him from our NAP.

:rarr:OPEN SEASON :rarr:
  • AuthorityActionAuthorityAction Missouri Member
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    He just attacked AuthorityAction for 66K worth of resources and wiped out his army too.

I call for open season on Syam. I've removed him from our NAP.

:rarr:OPEN SEASON :rarr:

This is what I get for sleeping in.. :rolleyes2
    edited March 2008
    1000 Macemen ready to assault Syam. I'll be able to crank out another 400 in about 4 hours. Shall we all attack him at 4 central time (5 Eastern, 9 ish GMT)?
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Shall we all attack [strike]him[/strike] her at 4 central time (5 Eastern, 9 ish GMT)?
    Sure. I've got 1,200 Imperians at Wild Bill that could use some action.

//edit: Hero proceeding to Wild Bill to join. (coincidentally, it's ready for another oasis now anyway)

//edit: Do we need rams?

//edit: If she does anything less than plead, Beachhead is prepared to send catapults next time.

//edit: Beachhead dispatched 200 scouts to get wall level.
    edited March 2008
    You mean "her".

I have a thousand troops at TF1 and so that's no good. TF2 has 80 Legionares, and I'm training 160 Imperians as I type but they won't be completed until 9pm EST. I'll get as many together as possible.
    edited March 2008
    TBonZ wrote:
    TF2 has 80 Legionares, and I'm training 160 Imperians as I type but they won't be completed until 9pm EST. I'll get as many together as possible.
    Make sure you hit after Q and I and you can just raid 'er to drive home the point. I'm pretty sure she won't have any troops left.
    edited March 2008
    Aye, aye capt'n!
  • AlphaTrinityAlphaTrinity North Wales, PA
    edited March 2008
    No Alliance but personal freinds of 2babies4me and Chrome, White angel and Fal Dara. I also have a personal relationship with Keefff. Black Angel comes around for tea.Looks like Maccamus is in for the odd beer to! Deadzone is a personal protector, poor baby felt left out.

All of those friends are very strong and in strong alliances (weren't we friends with fal dara before?), so please tell me we tried diplomacy before attempting revenge on this syam person.
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited March 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    Make sure you hit after Q and I and you can just raid 'er to drive home the point. I'm pretty sure she won't have any troops left.

Ooh ooh, can I send my 70 legionares, 70 Imperians and my hero ? :D

Coordinated assault at 21:00 GMT, by the big guns, yes ?
    Us little fish can come in after that to mop up ??
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    150 swordsmen at yer disposal, tell me where and when (it takes 10 hours for troops to reach the powerbase :tongue:)
    edited March 2008
    All of those friends are very strong and in strong alliances (weren't we friends with fal dara before?), so please tell me we tried diplomacy before attempting revenge on this syam person.
    I've sent her a message asking wtf she was thinking.

Here's the way I regard "friends": They're always more likely to help against unprovoked aggression than against retaliation for stupid raids.

In any case, Fal Dara and his alliance are allied with us. This is Syam's fault, not ours.
    edited March 2008
    If it's going to take you more than an hour to attack, please don't. :) If this is resolved before then I don't want irrevocable attacks already begun.
    edited March 2008
    Syam wrote:

I didnt know they where anything to do with you. Sorry I will not do it again. You dont have anything to do with Cheeseville do you ?

You attacked both IC-Prime and AuthorityAction, the latter of whom you took more than 60K in resources from.

I havent attacked you have I ?

I'm really stumped as to why you would attack my alliance after my assistance, or what made you think we wouldn't retaliate. Perhaps you can clue me in.

-Matt
    My last reply was a rather terse advisory to pay attention to what alliances people are in, and telling her I have no affiliation with "Cheddarville", who is clearly in another alliance. :rolleyes:

Mark it up to being a dumbass.
    edited March 2008
    OK, as our first Alliance Smack down, are we launching the attacks at the same time or planning them to reach her at the same time?

1000 Macemen from Aries can reach her in 25 minutes.
    1,200 Imperians at Wild Bill will take 1:23 hours.

If we attack at once, Keebler is more of a mop up. If he launches first and we time it so all of us reach the village about the same time, she has over an hour warning.

So... do we want to steal resources and wipe out her army or send a message that for the next 2 hours, the {IC} alliance will be walking over all over your base?
    edited March 2008
    LAWL:
    Will it help if you tell them I am a Grandmother ? And also stupid !
    I can't attack grandma :( I'm a pushover; you all know this. :p
    edited March 2008
    oops... nevermind.
    edited March 2008
    If, and I stress IF, it's to happen, I suggest Keebler makes it known giving at least an hours notice.
    (Would take me 40m 19s to get there with Legionaires and Imperians.)

We await your command General Keebler..........
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited March 2008
    its already not to happen... read the earlier posts.
    edited March 2008
    Saracen wrote:
    We await your command General Keebler..........
    The best part is I don't think Saracen even knows my forum name actually WAS "General Keebler"! :D;D
    edited March 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    The best part is I don't think Saracen even knows my forum name actually WAS "General Keebler"! :D;D

Oh yes I did :bigggrin:
    edited March 2008
    Saracen wrote:
    Oh yes I did :bigggrin:
    Touché! Well met! :D
    edited March 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    LAWL:

I can't attack grandma :( I'm a pushover; you all know this. :p

You're falling for her Jedi mind-tricks.
    edited March 2008
    AA, do you need resources?

//edit:
    Harudath wrote:
    You're falling for her Jedi mind-tricks.
    Undoubtedly :D Actually, I already knew she was, ahem, older, because she referenced her daughter playing as well.
    edited March 2008
    Older means wiser, wiser means devious, devious means attacking people and getting away with it... You know what I'm thinking :tongue:
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited March 2008
    she may in fact be the oldest travian player...
    i wonder if she could get all her children grandkids to play as well, then form up into one hilarious alliance :P
    then the family gatherings... they'd all have something to talk about!

'granny im being farmed by The Ori!!!'
    'its ok dear, granny will just take them out now, shall i?'
    edited March 2008
    lol, I can imagine it >.>
    ---MOTHER---
    Villages:
    Bobby's room
    Sarah's room
    Main Bedroom
    Bathroom
    Garage