COD4?

edited March 2008 in Gaming
So all the reviews have been really good, but was wondering what you folds thought. Also, do you get military-styled ranks for online play as you progress and get better? thanks.

Comments

• sharkydartsharkydart KY Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    yes, you do. it is awesome - just like the xbox version, just without achievements, but with better control (obviously, mouse/keyboard trumps analog sticks)
  • LethalBluLethalBlu Nebraska
    edited March 2008
    COD 4 is ok. the SP was amazing. very top noth. MP is only fun to me in low pop servers. Clutered servers just make it a spam fast.
  • edited March 2008
    with the nades?
  • vertmanvertman Manchester, UK.
    edited March 2008
    Personally I think CoD4 is great on PC but I think they just destroyed the game for the console versions.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    agree on the sp. mp can get pretty bad if you have a poorly configged server (ie way too many people in a small map). shipment, anyone.

I really like the game.

LethalBlu wrote:
    COD 4 is ok. the SP was amazing. very top noth. MP is only fun to me in low pop servers. Clutered servers just make it a spam fast.
  • edited March 2008
    I just got it on ebay, let's hope for the best.
  • maxclarkmaxclark In a hole in the ground
    edited March 2008
    COD4 is a great game! ... for me at least...i've never been a big fan on the storylines of games but mainly play for the online multiplayer action!...and COD4 had a pretty good storyline (singleplayer) but the Multiplayer is just AWESOME!...and so addicitive...its great cause you get to customize your own weapons, and get ranks...i like those type of games...plus the maps tend to be detailed and very realistic to how i would imagine the cities to be in the middle east....
    but yeah its a great game...and i love it...and im sure you will too!~
    :D:D:D
    boom! boom!
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    All I've heard from everyone that's played it is how fantastic it is. I want to get my hands on it! :D
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    My boyfriend has COD4 for the PS3, and he loooooves it. I even tried it for a few minutes, and it seemed fun, but then I saw something shiny and wandered away.
  • edited March 2008
    Dont' lie...you found your extra gas mask, a can of aquanet and the zippo....

mhrredic!!!
  • edited March 2008
    yes its a top game! i have it on pc. im addicted,

If your thinking of buying all i can say is get it quickly!! its such a good game. you rank up 1 - 55. unlocking guns and 'perks' you also can do gun challenges say like 150 kills. gets you a new scope. also you have headshots 150 headshots gets yuo 'red tiger' and if you complete all say the 'Smg' guns on kills and headshots you wil get a 'gold' weapon.

its a very good game and i strongly recommend it!!

hope this gives you a idea about it.

-Rob