Travian fun

TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
edited April 2008 in Gaming
The other day I saw cambrose was raided and I checked this guy out. Turns out he's still under nub protection. So I messaged him and said to stop his raids or I would pound him when he lost his protection. In which he said, go ahead, I already deleted this account anyways, it'll be gone in 70 hours.

He kept raiding cambrose and so I sent 300 Imperatoris and wheat shipments waiting for him to attack again so I could wipe him out. He never did attack again before two other heavies came along and killed my troops. Not too long after my last troop was killed, this little b@stard came back and raided more resource.

Today, nub protection wore off and I saw he visited cambrose again this morning. So I've been sending troops on staggered intervals since 10 am. I'll get him eventually, haha!

I've launched 2 more raids since these screenies. Needless to say, I'll get that sh1t before he's gone.

Comments

• TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Twenty-three staggered raids and counting.....
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    wow TBonz ;D
    edited April 2008
    I'm such an @sshole, I targeted all the possible abandoned villages around his area in hopes he's storing them in one of them. I'm going to get that pr!ck, haha!

30 impending attacks in total and counting...
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Note to self: never piss off TBonz in Travian...

EVER! ;D

hopefully you get some good stuff from your raiding.
    edited April 2008
    Just pennies I expect. This is about a little prick with protection raiding our bro's. He was a d!ck, I'll be one too. It pissed me off because he's raiding even when his account is under deletion. In my dictionary, that, is a d!ck and he'll raid no longer. If he does, well, I'll take his bounty from him.
    edited April 2008
    36 attacks pending. Launching from Pots1, TF3 & TF5. Anybody else want to send troops, the coordinates are -59|205. I'm sending in 20-40 troops at a time. So you don't need many troops to participate. All I'm really doing is impeding the guys raiding ability. He might as well log off now because it's not worth it anymore.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Catapults on their way. Never used them on a live target.

EDIT: 3 waves... 10 catapults and 40 Paladins. Be there in 7 hrs. ;D
    edited April 2008
    Awesome. ;D

I'm still launching attacks which are scattered even 17 hours from now, haha.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Depending on what he built up, he'll find a lot less to work with. I'm sending catapults from my other village also... 3 waves. 16 hrs away
    edited April 2008
    I know damn well he's hiding his troops at another village with nub protection. I've hit almost every village around his own with no luck.