VOIP Business

osaddictosaddict London, UK
edited April 2008 in Internet & Media
Bit of an odd one here, we made our first jump in to the VOIP phoning method and its saved us quite a lot of money.

We are using a combination of voip cheap and skype, however, as the office is expanding neither of these are satisfactory - its a long process to add credit and often it doesn't work properly or complains the same credit card has been used on more than 1 account etc.

We are moving to a bigger office towards November time, at which stage I think we will move towards a proper voip solution using a voip server etc (I've not looked in to it yet, but its defo the way forward from what I have read)

However, we are looking for something a bit more business like in the mean time -can anyone recommend something like skype or voip cheap thats geared up to business - i.e. multiple accounts from 1 card etc

Comments

• kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited April 2008
    you need a server to do it right. An asterisk server would do the job and the software is free.
  • osaddictosaddict London, UK
    edited April 2008
    Yeah, I know...

I'm kinda looking for an interim measure between now and when we get a proper server for that purpose :/

Searching for something that doesn't really exist I guess :(