tirlimirli and the band of d1cks

TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
edited April 2008 in Gaming
We have had war declared on us by tirlimirli - http://speed.travian.co.uk/allianz.php?aid=5011

We should cream this mofo. Haraduth, sick'em!

Comments

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    What the heck is tirlimirli smoking?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Or... just sit back and wait for someone else to do it. Heh.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    He'll be banned before to long. Offensive language is bannable. also, I wonder if he want s delete or something. Weird...
  • DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited April 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    Or... just sit back and wait for someone else to do it. Heh.

They will be lining up. Guy obviously has issues.............probably got v sml d1ck.......
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited April 2008
    I assume he's had enough of the game and for a laugh has declared war on everyone to ensure he cannot change his mind.

I say let some other suckers do it, we concentrate on what we've got to do.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    If I can attack someone with 1500 defensive troops then ok! But tbh if I put that on my page I'd make sure I was reinforced like feck. But tbh I think we should wipe him out just to teach him that he should be careful what he asks for...

On a side note, Ludo scouted me losing 92/100 scouts... I'm fortifying myself. 1000 druid riders and 500 phalanxes which I'm currently levelling the armour of.

EDIT: B.O.D. is officially at war with IC, so it's open season but I think it might have repercussions...
    edited April 2008
    Ludo is an elite player. If he want to attack you... he can and do some serious damage. I can send you 500 scouts, if you like. That will keep him out for a while.
    edited April 2008
    Harudath, if you need anything... put it in the Troops thread or make a new thread.
    edited April 2008
    Aye, he's big but it will at least help put him off if he thought I was an easy target. I've got 200 scouts now, so I should be fine :D I don't think he was going to attack, more checking up on me.. or so I hope :D And if I need anything I'll be sure to ask :D
    edited April 2008
    No... if he lost 92 of 100, he'll up that by a lot next time. 1000 scouts maybe even.... :scratch:
    edited April 2008
    Well, I'll go with my "he doesn't actually want to kill me" theory and hope :D I'm more of a sit-back-and-watch-the-enemy-beat-themselves-up-as-they-can't-get-to-me defensive kinda person, although smashing people is great :D
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Ludo won't try and kill you. He just wants your resources and will raid you every single day if it's profitable for him.
    edited April 2008
    Oh, that's fine then.
    edited April 2008
    We just help make it unprofitable for him REAL quick. :D
    edited April 2008
    :D If yer gunna go out you may as well take 'em with you! :tongue:
    edited April 2008
    WAR Canceled and his profile changed again. I wonder if he got hacked or punked.