Your javascript might be turned off or flash player not installed.... But it is. Help

BubblemanBubbleman A Desert
edited April 2008 in Internet & Media
I use Mozilla Firefox

Ok so recently I have been using youtube just fine, but now the youtube page doesnt have a layout anymore its just a white page with the links and images. And I have the flash player plugin installed and my mozilla options have java enabled.

I reinstalled flash plug in several times, still the same.

I think this start of happening when I installed the GTK + Runtime but I don't think that would screw everything up.

Also yahoo answers is just a white page with links.

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Err, my first reaction would be to reinstall Firefox...
  • BubblemanBubbleman A Desert
    edited April 2008
    Ok I reinstalled firefox and nothing happened still the same problem with those two sites youtube and yahoo answers.

Looks like this.... and I.E shows the sites fine but then the youtube video still has a freaking problem.

I cant even attach the images hold on.
    edited April 2008
    I honestly cant attach anything Like, I cant even click to bold something on the forums.... Ugh

Cant click it...

I will use imageshack..........

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4982/66599918ug7.png

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3171/52011488oo2.png

I really dont think I uninstalled firefox, I mean am I suppose to still have my plugins and url browsing history...
    edited April 2008
    Lol... Ok for some reason NOW I can watch youtube videos and the layout is back...

and the yahoo answers page is still in the above image...

This is just odd.
  • MikeybobMikeybob Middle o' Farmer Land
    edited April 2008
    I've had something similar to this a few times when a page hadn't loaded correctly, but mashing refresh sorted it out fine. However, I'd assume that if the answer was that simple you'd have sorted it by now :P.

Did you uninstall FF when you reinstalled, or did you just install it over the top?