Going for a ride

BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseurThere's no place like 127.0.0.1
edited April 2008 in Gaming
So I'm looking at the attack logs of our alliance and I see someone attacks UPSKingping (link). Since my troops have stayed at home doing nothing, I felt like taking them for a ride (link). Fair enough, the guy messages me:
you best hope tht thts your last attack i have hidden naps alot stronger than you youve been warned!

Even though the dumb ass thinks NAPs are alliances, I feel like showing him how warm and friendly IC can be. I'm planning on sending my catas and rams and quite possibly visiting anybody else he knows or says he has under his protection. Anybody close enough to him can join me since my attack is gonna take over 4hrs. Small villages but I feel like pummeling them to the ground.

Anybody else get similar responses/bluffs to attacks?

P.S. How can I coordinate attacks from two or more villages? Open tab with each village, set up the attack and hit "okay" on each one?

Comments

  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA
    edited April 2008
    Are these villages right next to each other of our your villages far apart?
  • DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited April 2008
    Think this one was dealt with earlier when sillyviking mentioned it in 'i need troops' thread. Mickyg sent him a message, guy has replied and said ok he won't attack him again.

    Duchess
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1
    edited April 2008
    One is at our old base and the others are at the stronghold. I've already sent the attacks and kinda messed it up. PHP is rather finicky. I was trying the multiple tabs thing but somehow I sent troops from my bigger village first and had to send leg troops and the catas in a second raid and the troops from my other village to his second village. Gonna take awhile and I've realized I really need to train more cavalry.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1
    edited April 2008
    Duchess wrote:
    Think this one was dealt with earlier when sillyviking mentioned it in 'i need troops' thread. Mickyg sent him a message, guy has replied and said ok he won't attack him again.

    Duchess

    Opps. Thread is just too long for me to read and to active to keep track. We need a better system. Attacks are on their way. Had he not sent the message I would've said sorry and reimbursed him with resources but now he can kiss my ass.
  • DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited April 2008
    Black Hawk wrote:
    Opps. Thread is just too long for me to read and to active to keep track. We need a better system. Attacks are on their way. Had he not sent the message I would've said sorry and reimbursed him with resources but now he can kiss my ass.

    ahhhhhhh not to make you feel bad or nothink but he even said sorry. Though to make you feel a little better, I raided an (what I thought) was an inactive village killed the guy's legionaire, prae and hero (singular). Told him I was sorry..........he then invited me into his alliance of one. Bless

    Know what you mean about the threads :)
  • edited April 2008
    Duchess wrote:
    ahhhhhhh not to make you feel bad or nothink but he even said sorry. Though to make you feel a little better, I raided an (what I thought) was an inactive village killed the guy's legionaire, prae and hero (singular). Told him I was sorry..........he then invited me into his alliance of one. Bless

    Know what you mean about the threads :)

    You big bully, Duchess!! ;)

    I must confess I never saw the bit where he said sorry either :cool:
  • DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited April 2008
    You big bully, Duchess!! ;)

    I must confess I never saw the bit where he said sorry either :cool:

    Mickyg forgot to relate that back :( will reprimand him.
  • edited April 2008
    Duchess wrote:
    Mickyg forgot to relate that back :( will reprimand him.

    Can we all watch? Or you gonna post pics? :D
  • DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited April 2008
    Can we all watch? Or you gonna post pics? :D

    Far far too messy, know this is a war game but couldn't even put you guys through that. Um chain saw massacre comes to mind, although could make him empty the dishwasher for a week lol
  • edited April 2008
    Duchess wrote:
    Far far too messy, know this is a war game but couldn't even put you guys through that. Um chain saw massacre comes to mind, although could make him empty the dishwasher for a week lol

    NOOOOOOOOO not the d-d-d-d-d-dishwasher?!?!?! :eek:
Sign In or Register to comment.