Raiding Valarius

2»

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    Shall we intervene then?

I spoke briefly with TBonz earlier about plans for Valarius's villages, but I just logged in, saw the attack and some res upgrades were already happening, but I dunno if this was Val or TBonz?

Just sent TBonz an IGM to ask him...

What info do you want Keebs? (I am a sitter for Valarius)

// Edit.. some of his villages have VERY small granaries and/or wheat production levels
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    I guess first thing is just a call on whether to defend it or just avoid the raids...

Is there a wall? What's the wheat/granary situation there?
  • edited April 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    I guess first thing is just a call on whether to defend it or just avoid the raids...

Is there a wall? What's the wheat/granary situation there?

Just got reply from TBonz on IGM - he is signed in there and dealing with it..

FYI tho, the village raided has 17.6 k granary, 1360 (ish) phalanxes of Valarius's own on way to reinforce it

lvl 7 pallisade

and virtually no resources cos of the raid, but its making:

1020 - 1140 - 900 - 600 per hour, respectively
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Embiggensville:

Palisade level 7
    Granary capacity - 17600 - Currently empty
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Talon 1 (-81/285) has 20,000 wheat to spare if it's anywhere close to get it there. You want I should send it?
    Maybe in 10,000 shipments.
    edited April 2008
    The village is actually in the northern part of the SW quadrant. Hold your wheat for Falconers Hawk.
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    ok
    edited April 2008
    We first will need to decide whether or not to put any effort into Valarius. He says he's too busy at the moment but will have to find out exactly how long that moment will be.
    I added you as a sitter but too late. Feel free to boot me from the alliance if I've become a liability. I don't have the time to handle my account at the moment.
    edited April 2008
    I'm messaging Valarius to find out his intentions for his account. In the meantime, SillyViking and I will dodge Jiriki when we can, while continuing to upgrade the granary and wall. If this is a short-term situation for V, then we'll be ready to defend properly at that time.

Keebs, how long does it take to get your praets to Embigginsville?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    9+ for Wild Bill, 7+ for Beachhead
    edited April 2008
    Finally heard back and am not sure it's worth keeping up his account. Thoughts and opinions?
    I see my current situation lasting at least the next two weeks. After that things at work may calm down a little and I'll be able to pop in a few times a day to manage my account. I'm so busy at the moment that I'm working through my lunch break so Trav has to take a backseat.

V
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited April 2008
    well, he'll possibly be ready to see the world wonders being built, and ready for the restart if he's lucky...
    edited April 2008
    Yeah, exactly my thought.

SillyViking and myself have been sitting but I'm losing interest in doing that really quick.
  • edited April 2008
    TBonZ wrote:
    Finally heard back and am not sure it's worth keeping up his account. Thoughts and opinions?

I see yer point, but, at the moment, he is only getting one raid per day - and making lots of res. I am more than happy to carry on and put a few 1 000 of his own troops into each one of those villages under threat as a mini-deterrent with the view that it is almost a resource bank for the alliance and, as long as he doesnt get attacked often enough to make the alliance look bad...

Who knows, he may even survive to have something worth coming back to?!