Holds and Plays tons of DVDS and BLU-Ray Movies

Hey Guys
I want to let you know about this TERRIBLE device that i recently Purchased it is called an Xtream Media Server.I bought it from this company called Xtream Media here in So Cal. This thing is a HUGE RIPOFF. So far I have got over 60 DVDs on it. with cover art, actors list and bios from the web. It also holds and plays Blu-Ray movies, which is probably illegal. Jefferey Asherbranner and Jason Jennings from from Xtreme Media use underhanded spam techniques to market their **** product. I can even hook it up in another room and stream movies to my other flat panel while I'm watching a Blu-Ray, just like a regular computer could. I would NOT recommend an Xtream Media Server to anyone. The number is 888-752-7624 so you should prank them as much as possible. Call and ask if their refrigerators are running. A great website is www.icrontic.com

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited April 2008
    WTF is this. This is the second thread from a new member with a link to the frontpage...
    edited April 2008
    http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=270508 same username
    http://forums.asp.net/p/1253150/2321855.aspx same username

There are others at other websites doing a quick google of the phone # that need a logon.

A mod please delete this thread.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Administrative edits.
    edited April 2008
    You mean the link? Rob, I know you can elaborate better than that, dont make me guess.

And spam is still spam, it should be removed.
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    mmonnin, seriously dude.
    I have to tell you about this cool Product I bought Its called a Media Server , It is a really cool Device It holds tons of DVDS on it Blue Ray Movies it holds tons of photos and it works with Itunes as well so you can play all your music. It is the most incredible machine I have bought in along time. I can even hook it up in another room and stream movies to my other flat panel while I'm watching a Blu-Ray. I bought my Media Server from Custom Technology they had very friendly service and really knew what they were talking about. I bought the Pro-4800 not only were they friendly they really knew what they were talking about there. I had 2 great sales guy help me out. Jeffery Asherbranner and Jason Jennings helped me out.They asked me a ton of questions so they could find out exactly what I was looking for . They got me exactly what I was looking for and I have never been happier. If you are interested in purchasing a Media Server The number is 888-752-7624 and there website is www.spammerlink.com you wont be dissappointed.
    I want to let you know about this TERRIBLE device that i recently Purchased it is called an Xtream Media Server.I bought it from this company called Xtream Media here in So Cal. This thing is a HUGE RIPOFF. So far I have got over 60 DVDs on it. with cover art, actors list and bios from the web. It also holds and plays Blu-Ray movies, which is probably illegal. Jefferey Asherbranner and Jason Jennings from from Xtreme Media use underhanded spam techniques to market their **** product. I can even hook it up in another room and stream movies to my other flat panel while I'm watching a Blu-Ray, just like a regular computer could. I would NOT recommend an Xtream Media Server to anyone. The number is 888-752-7624 so you should prank them as much as possible. Call and ask if their refrigerators are running. A great website is www.icrontic.com

it's for the lulz.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    mmonnin wrote:
    You mean the link? Rob, I know you can elaborate better than that, dont make me guess.

And spam is still spam, it should be removed.

These spam posts are being administratively edited to link back to icrontic. Spammers are now just dumping blocks of text with websites all over forums to boost their google rankings, so we're boosting our own by editing the website to refer back to us instead of whatever bull**** they're putting in.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    I purposely edit the spam so that it links words like terrible and ripoff to their product. It's mostly for laughs.