Buying/modding a case really soon

TrumandrummerTrumandrummer Taylor Michigan Icrontian
edited April 2008 in Hardware
Ive had this plan to build my own computer for some time now, and summer is really close and im getting a new job as soon as I graduate and ill be able to get $2,000 in 4 weeks.

But im planning on ordering the case before hand, the thing is, I also want to mod the case that I order.

The case I have been looking at is the Tagan CS-EL Diablo (review found here: http://www.overclockers.com/articles1479/

But im planning on doing this to the case
7.jpg

I want to cut out that moster logo somewhere in the case.. but with the case I want, the side is all metal mesh-like with a huge fan....and I can't figure out how I would put the logo there

I thought if maybe I removed the metal mesh stuff and put plexi glass in, but then the huge fan would be completely pointless...

My question is, Is it possible to do mods like this to the right side of the case?
it seems like everytime I see a mod like this, or similar, its always on the left. and I don't know much about cases:confused:

Comments

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    The case you're looking at won't work for the mod you want to do.

Mesh lets light through. You need something solid to get the effect you're looking for.