///SOLD///Tired of my wii. Anyone Interested?

Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
edited May 2008 in Trading Post
I guess I could tell you about it until I'm blue in the face...So why don't I just show you...
1wii.jpg
2wii.jpg
3wii.jpg
Also got Twilight Princess, Mario Party 8, Resident Evil 4. Gamecube games come too, so does a wireless controller. I've got Resident Evil Zero, Starfox Assault and Windwaker. 2 wiimotes with nunchucks, one classic controller, 2gb sd card, recharable batterypacks and charger base, and my Datel Savemanager disk and account. The booklet will be shipped too, just in case. It's a complete console, with the regular video cables, everything still intact. I did lose Wii sports though...Hells take me if I remember where. The buyer will also receive it when I find it. I'm asking 300 for everything. All comes shipped with buyers choice of method. Next day is extra though. VC games not shown are Sonic 2, Mario Kart 64, Gradius 1 and Super castlevania 4.

My price isn't exactly final. I plan on using the cash to replace a few bits and pieces here and there.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    That is a GREAT deal. Seriously, a fantastic deal. I might have a buyer for you. Stay tuned.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    That is a great deal, my brother has a Wii but I don't so when I move out again I'll be amiss. But I didn't sign up for direct deposit quick enough so it seems I have to wait a while for them to mail it to me grr. :(
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited May 2008
    you should have posted this a couple days earlier, i would have bought it from you in a heartbeat.
  • allenpanallenpan ThunderBay, Ontario, CAnada Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    where is the price? i am interested
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited May 2008
    allenpan wrote:
    where is the price? i am interested
    It's at the bottom.
    I'm asking 300 for everything. All comes shipped with buyers choice of method. Next day is extra though.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    So... many... games...

Anyone who doesn't have a Wii MUST jump on this deal!

I do want to know though, how could you get rid of all that?:wow2:
  • Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
    edited May 2008
    I'm a Scientist. I study something, write a paper about it, file it and then the piece of hardware sits around...Doing nothing. This time, I'm selling it to someone who can benefit from the deal.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    You mean it hasn't sold yet at that price? Holy crap somebody buy this!
    edited May 2008
    I'm just waiting on a buyer. It's packed up in it's box, waiting to go.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    YGPM.
    edited May 2008
    Sold and shipped.