///SOLD///fs> evga 680i lt mobo, OCZ vindicator cpu heatsink

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian
edited June 2008 in Trading Post
P1010322.jpg
EVGA 680i LT T1 SLI Motherboard
http://www.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=122-CK-NF67-T1&family=Motherboard%20Family
Good board works perfectly. I did replace the stock chipset cooler and lost the original so you will need a chipset cooler for this board, which is ok because the stock one is loud and insufficient for the amount of heat the 680i chipset puts off. Comes with original box, sli bridge, any cables you want.
70 shipped.
OCZ vindicator CPU cooler.
http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/cooling_products/ocz_vindicator_cpu_cooler
works great. Im currently using it passive and it cools fantastic. Comes with the original box with the stock fan and all the stuff that comes with it retail.
20 shipped.

if you want both ill take 80 shipped. thanks for looking. shoot me PM's with questions.

Im in the middle of going through boxes of stuff so there will be more to come.

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    70 shipped for both, gotta sell um. thanks.
    edited June 2008
    mmm bump, any offers?
    edited June 2008
    Ok, ill throw in a Thermalright HR-05 chipset cooler for the mobo.
    edited June 2008
    More Stuff.
    AC Ryan 3x 120mm radgrill. holes have not been drilled out. practically new.
    P1010001.jpg
    10 bucks

P1010006.jpg
    single and double 80mm radiators. single has permanent 3/8 barbs and the double has 3/8 on it but they're removable. good for sff cooling. 10 bucks for the single 15 for the double.

P1010007.jpg
    some flat oil cooler radiator thing i bought and never used. looked like a nice little thing to throw in a water system for some extra cooling. round tub throughout wouldn't mess up flow much at all, 3/8 barbs. 2 120mm fans fit on it. 12 bucks

P1010008.jpg
    P1010009-1.jpg
    old water blocks, really old. a d-tek whitewater and a swiftech. both work but the swiftech needs some custom mounting solution because i don't have the original bracket. both could also use a lapping. 12 for the WW 8 for the swiftech

P1010010.jpg
    Butt load of 3ft network cables. i think theres like 6 or so in the bundle. i don't know why i have them. 6 bucks

P1010011-1.jpg
    Fan grill grab bag. 4 80s, a 92, and 60mm fan grills. 3 bucks for them

P1010012-2.jpg
    pile o' fans. 2 aluminum framed silver 120mm evercools, a 8mm clear blue led 80mm, one 92 mm aluminum framed evercool, one 80mm aluminum framed blue led, and three black random 80mm(i think theyre coolermasters). 15 bucks for um.

P1010013-1.jpg
    24 to 20 pin atx power connector adapters. 3 bucks each, i have two.

P1010014-1.jpg
    copper hdd cooler, dont have the ultra thin fan that came with it but ill throw in a 80mm fan that will fit. 3 bucks

P1010015-1.jpg
    P1010016.jpg
    Coolermaster aquagate cooling system. all works as far as i know. comes with mounting for socket 939. Missing the water block and male quick connect fittings. really not that great of a water cooling unit but it does have a nice brain behind it with fan control, thermo sensor shutoff and alarm. I was thinking it could be gutted and integrating the control panel into a custom water cooling system. Seems like a sweet project but i just don't have the desire to dive into liquid cooling again for now. 30 bucks.

Also i have a Nintendo ds. The original model in silver. Works fine comes with the charger, pokemon fire red, and diddy kong racing for 70 bucks.
    P1010017.jpg

Please pm me with any questions or offers. really not looking for any trades other than a decent sata dvd burner, or a pci slot fan controller.
    thanks for looking.
    edited June 2008
    Mobo/ Heatsink sold.