What motherboard to use this RAM?

TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
edited May 2008 in Hardware
Yes, I know this is about ancient hardware and I'm probably just being cheap, but I'd like to get an answer anyhow.

I have 2 sticks of 512 MB PC133 SDRAM that I've had for several years, and they were used for maybe a month. My nephew needs a computer to play World of Warcraft on, and I don't know if he'll like the game yet, so I don't want to put too much money into a computer. Right now he had a Dell 4100, but it won't take more than 512 MB of RAM total in 2 slots, so only 256 MB per slot. WoW on 512MB = LAG!!!!! I've done it.

I have a computer case here and enough parts to build a system, I just need a replacement motherboard, and I'd like to get one that can use these 2 512MB RAM sticks, since I already have them.

I imagine it'd be a Pentium 3 or AMD Athlon as cpu choices. No big deal, I have a couple of each that will work.

Just need a motherboard that will use the RAM.

Any suggestions? Back in the day, I remember ASUS and Abit as being the best boards available. With a few models to choose from, I'll hit eBay and see what I can find, unless someone here has a good motherboard.