Quick Ref Roll Call!!!

2»

Comments

• LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited May 2008
    I've spawned at:
    -64 | 70
    ... was going to hold off 36hours, but I couldn't resist! Probably will multi-account, though holding off for now... still think we might be a bit close to the centre for comfort!!! Now... find a cropper.... :D

EDIT: there's a 9c in my 7x7.... with 2 50% oases! oh dear.... there goes my life again!
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited May 2008
    the outpost, whenever it comes to that, will be around (-125,125)

i'd suggest all those not playing that much to set up their second village there and expand there.
    others, like myself, plan to settle nearby croppers and expand there, then later to create villages in the outpost.

last server my 4th village was at the outpost, which was after a 9c and then 15c in my own little area, and that's the pattern i'll be sticking to, 4th or 5th village at outpost after total local dominance.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    All my villages will be in a group around one or two croppers. I'll snarf up all the available oasis. As long as were somewhat close to each other, we should be fine.
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited May 2008
    good, noone's nearby :p

except one of middge's accounts, but i think i can farm faster than he can :)

Haha if you say so... ;-)

EDIT : OOPS This is Middge I accidentally posted as TheGr81, he left his account open on my puter :-(
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Are you done?
  • edited May 2008
    Muffin why is ur pop still 13? Are you using a diff account instead?
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    He's not playing. Tis not worth it for him :-/
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited May 2008
    i am playing, i'm just spending everything on troops...