My Sitters

TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
edited May 2008 in Gaming
SillyViking, you have been added.

Lambo, you will be too once you activate.

I won't need you guys too much for the next week, so you guys can focus on yourselves. However, I will be golfing and pretty much gone for the entire day, Saturday. If you guys could log in and keep the resource building going, that would be fantastic.

I appreciate the help guys! Just let me know if this is all still cool. :)

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Ha Ha... THAT explains why yer name was there already... kinda freaked me out when I activated and found out I was already a sitter :eek:

golfing tomorrow? No probs - wanna IGM me a list of yer main aims to upgrade??
    P.S. one of my alter egos is VERY close to you ;)
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Will do SV, but I can tell you now that resource fields are my priority.

Sweet, glad you are close! I'm wondering if I should create an alter ego myself.
  • edited May 2008
    I had one the whole of the time I was on the last round (I made 2 when I started before I knew anything about multi's being bad lol), but I never let them have anything to do with each other.

Funnily enough tho... my other one got invited into Kino which was very useful for some information and I never did ANYTHING with or for them at all - apart from send 100 legs & praets to their WW to avoid being kicked :D
    It DID come in handy to help Lambo out a few times with the scrapes that he likes to get himself into too :p

Talking of lambo - he will be busy for a few days and I think he said he will prob register and activate Sunday or Monday
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited May 2008
    I'm on! Couldn't resist! "Lambodom" because seemingly "Lambo" was taken.... although it's not! I'll be out all day tomorrow too so you're down as a sitter SV with the SV account... depending on how well Sat goes I'll be busy Sunday too :D ! Resource resources resources.... and maybe a cranny please!
  • edited May 2008
    i saw you when i was looking for a cropper. you're right on the edge.
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited May 2008
    SV had a cropper tool.... stick it in shortcuts sir?
  • edited May 2008
    that would be great... at the moment im looking for 3 50% wheat oases in the same 7x7 and using travian 3 beyond to see the tiles around.
  • edited May 2008
    Lambo wrote:
    SV had a cropper tool.... stick it in shortcuts sir?

Its not THAT good a tool and the crop part of it dont seem to be working at the moment - but I dunno if that is cos it is a new server (I believe it picks the info up once a day sometime overnight and, so, hopefully it should be there sometime tomorrow... or even early hours of the morning)

Will post it in the shortcuts IF/when I know it is working.

AND, finally, stop calling me "sir" you know it scares me!! :eek:
  • edited May 2008
    i did find 1 too. just googled travian crop finder. came up with: http://asite.110mb.com/cropfinder.php

i used it for last round and uk1 but its not working for this round of ukx yet

are we talking about the same thing SV?
  • edited May 2008
    i did find 1 too. just googled travian crop finder. came up with: http://asite.110mb.com/cropfinder.php

i used it for last round and uk1 but its not working for this round of ukx yet

are we talking about the same thing SV?

no, Tom, maybe they all get daily updates from the server - say when it backs up which I guess would be sometime around 3am (cos the server always slows down a lot then).
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    I added you to my sitter list Lambo.

I'll be leaving the house in 2 hours and will be gone all day and most of the night so if you guys have a chance to check in on me, then that would be excellent.

For now I am focused on building my Phalanx and getting the wall up to lvl 1 if possible. Once I have enough troops I'm going to start raiding and use the proceeds to increase my resource fields.

Thanks guys. :)