Who's ready to make settlers ?

SaracenSaracen At the puter !
edited June 2008 in Gaming
So lets try this the [ONE] way shall we ?

Those that are ready to create settlers to found a second village please make it known here.

The way that [ONE] do it is they get other members to send an hours worth of production to the person at the top of the list in order that they can do it quicker. Once the village is founded each puts a small number of troops in to defend it whilst its being built up a bit.

Do we agree that this is a sensible approach ?

:bigggrin:
I'm ready but all the time I'm housing others defensive troops my wheat level is so low its going to take forever.

1. Saracen

Comments

• Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited June 2008
    I have one settler and one under construction.

If farming goes well enough I'll have 3 by the end of today :)

And it IS a good idea, I'll support it
  • edited June 2008
    im all ready to make settlers and i have enough CP.
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited June 2008
    So here's the list which I'll maintain providing nobody has a problem with it.

You MUST be at Residence level 10 (or Palace) to be on this list and be ready to receive shipments from others.

Those sending shipments please IGM the recipient so they can keep score.

Remember, its a team game. No one individual can win, so everyones support is required and in return you'll get the same when its your turn.
    Lets make this work for {IC}

1. Lol Xd (Invisible Muffin)
    2. Saracen
    3. tttooommm10
    4. Duchess
  • edited June 2008
    I'm ready to make settlers, and i have a 9 wheat field right below me. I'm working on troops atm, but I can send some resources around if needed.
    edited June 2008
    Yugure Ame wrote:
    I'm ready to make settlers, and i have a 9 wheat field right below me. I'm working on troops atm, but I can send some resources around if needed.

Ok lets wait a while longer till some others get onboard and then we can start arranging shipments to Lol Xd
  • edited June 2008
    im happy to send reources im producing 660 per hour of everything except wheat.
    edited June 2008
    Saracen wrote:

You MUST be at Residence level 10 (or Palace) to be on this list and be ready to receive shipments from others.

Remember, its a team game. No one individual can win, so everyones support is required and in return you'll get the same when its your turn.

1. Lol Xd (Invisible Muffin)
    2. Saracen
    3. tttooommm10
    4. Duchess
    5. Yugure Ame
    edited June 2008
    <table style="width: 770px; height: 18px;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td>1.gif</td> <td id="l4" title="447">3499/7800</td> <td class="s7"> 2.gif</td> <td id="l3" title="396">4688/7800</td> <td class="s7"> 3.gif</td> <td id="l2" title="243">3894/7800</td><td class="s7"> 4.gif</td> <td id="l1" title="175">2338/7800</td></tr></tbody></table>
    That is my current resources, I should be fine without help, i need:

x.gif1.gif7200|2.gif5500|3.gif5800|4.gif6500

to make a 3rd and final settler.

Farming using settlers gives HUGE resources, they can carry 3000 resources each:
    http://speed.travian.co.uk/berichte.php?id=1228383

Although, we could pilot the scheme to see if people help, and a MM will spread the word faster than the forum.
  • edited June 2008
    mehh i'll get started on residence lvling (atm lvl 1)...

upgrading my wood and then wheat this afternoon

my production atm

Production: <table> <tbody><tr> <td>1.gif</td> <td>Wood:</td><td align="right">975 </td><td>per hour</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2.gif</td> <td>Clay:</td><td align="right">1050 </td><td>per hour</td> </tr> <tr> <td>3.gif</td> <td>Iron:</td><td align="right">975 </td><td>per hour</td> </tr> <tr> <td>4.gif</td> <td>Wheat:</td><td align="right">568 </td><td>per hour</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Troops:
    <table class="f10"><tbody><tr><td>1.gif</td><td align="right"> 70</td><td>Legionnaires</td></tr><tr><td>2.gif</td><td align="right"> 72</td><td>Praetorians</td></tr><tr><td>4.gif</td><td align="right"> 2</td><td>Equites Legati</td></tr></tbody></table>

should i create more troops to protect myself. all my troops have lvl 1 armour and weapon w/ a lvl 10 wall?
    edited June 2008
    sakurakun wrote:
    mehh i'll get started on residence lvling (atm lvl 1)...

upgrading my wood and then wheat this afternoon

my production atm

Production: <table> <tbody><tr> <td>1.gif</td> <td>Wood:</td><td align="right">975 </td><td>per hour</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2.gif</td> <td>Clay:</td><td align="right">1050 </td><td>per hour</td> </tr> <tr> <td>3.gif</td> <td>Iron:</td><td align="right">975 </td><td>per hour</td> </tr> <tr> <td>4.gif</td> <td>Wheat:</td><td align="right">568 </td><td>per hour</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Troops:
    <table class="f10"><tbody><tr><td>1.gif</td><td align="right"> 70</td><td>Legionnaires</td></tr><tr><td>2.gif</td><td align="right"> 72</td><td>Praetorians</td></tr><tr><td>4.gif</td><td align="right"> 2</td><td>Equites Legati</td></tr></tbody></table>

should i create more troops to protect myself. all my troops have lvl 1 armour and weapon w/ a lvl 10 wall?

That'll take some time then.
    When you're on level 9 we can add you to the list.
    As for troops I'd like to think we can all stick a few in your village for added protection whilst you're making them settlers, but lets see what others say as they view this thread.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    Ready to ship resources to slot 1 - LOL xD. Just say the word.
    edited June 2008
    No need, I have 3 settlers moving to their new village :)

I say Saracen gets the pilot scheme of this, since he IS holding a lot of our troops out of the goodness of his heart.

But because of his wheat situation, I'll recommend that people send extra wheat.
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited June 2008
    I'm ready for Settlers- Residence Lvl 10... though my production's high enough I can probably handle it myself! I'll send to the "top of this list" though :) !
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    wow, you guys are moving fast :tongue: I've got no good farms nearby =/ I guess I should invest in a military :ninja:
    edited June 2008
    Saracen wrote:

1. Saracen
    2. tttooommm10
    3. Duchess
    4. Yugure Ame

Lol Xd (Invisible Muffin) - Settlers on their way !
  • edited June 2008
    Resources sent to Saracen
  • edited June 2008
    send resources now?
    edited June 2008
    I'll jump in here..... no! I offered resources before Saracen went to bed(uk player)... he'll be accumulating while sleeping, so doesn't want more until he's had the chance to queue next one/empty his warehouse!

About 6 hours from now... probably :)
  • edited June 2008
    oops... Sorry. Is anyone sitting for him that can make sure he doesnt cap?
    edited June 2008
    Duchess perhaps... and she may be awake any moment if her shoulder plays up! He'll probably be fine... how much did you send?!
  • edited June 2008
    600 of each.
    edited June 2008
    Anyone reading this now, I need 1000 iron to get the 2nd settler going.
    Time is 07:08 UK/GMT
  • edited June 2008
    i can send everything but iron... shall i still send?
  • edited June 2008
    im sending anyway.
    edited June 2008
    i can send everything but iron... shall i still send?

Dont worry about it Tom. Its only Iron I need.
    I'll use the Marketplace
  • edited June 2008
    sent:

1.gif660 | 2.gif600 | 3.gif620 | 4.gif336
  • edited June 2008
    I can send you 1k Iron, do you still need?
    edited June 2008
    cloudstah wrote:
    I can send you 1k Iron, do you still need?

500 would be great
  • edited June 2008
    Sent, but it's going to take 90 minutes to get there D:
    edited June 2008
    Thanks guys, awesome !