Lan Munchies?!?

jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
edited June 2008 in Community
Brian (Prime), Matt (Keebler), and Myself have been throwing around the idea of cooking munchies/finger foods for the Lan. Nothing major just something to hold everyone over till lunch or dinner. Before we commit to this, we need to know how many of you are interested and if you are willing to throw a few bucks toward the cost of food. If we can get enough of you that are willing to stuff your face with yummy food then its a go. If not then you all can go hungry and be miserable but don't complain to us.

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    I think i'll still be full after eating the entirety of GQ's ass.
  • jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    LOLZ and there it is.
    Its an all you can eat buffet of butt
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    Haha. On a serious note, I'd be willing to chip in.
    edited June 2008
    Great!!! I'm going to sit down with Brian this weekend and come up with a menu. It wont be that much probably 5 bucks a person if that!! The more people that eat the less money I'll need. That way I can buy in bulk and save a ton of cash and get more food!!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    4-yay
    0-nay

Looks like munchies are in order.
    edited June 2008
    Good shiz!! I was thinking chips and dip, nachos, chicken wings, mini tacos, and maybe fried cheese balls. If you guys want anything else or want to change items let me know.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    Healthy livin! Fried cheese balls! woot!

For the record, Jokerz is an excellent cook. He owned a restaurant in the Keys back in the day.
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    I am going to bring up some Skyline Chili (a Cincinnati thing) to make a party dip for everyone to try. I will also be bringing some tortilla strips for the dipping.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    I'm down with chipping in and eating all the meatless options.
    edited June 2008
    GHoosdum wrote:
    I'm down with chipping in and eating all the meatless options.

I'll be sure to make some vegetarian dishes!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    You rock!
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    This is gonna be great! Thanks so much for offering to do this!
    edited June 2008
    Hey anytime!! Im sure with all the drinking, gaming, and socializing people are going to get hungry. I know I will :D

If you have any menu ideas feel free to throw them my way. I'll do what I can to make everyone happy!!

Cheers!!!!!
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    Ill chip in. Im always hungry.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    shwaip wrote:
    I think i'll still be full after eating the entirety of GQ's ass.

;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

im still ROFL
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    it would be cool/cheap to, for meals that aren't planned in the taste of det, have everyone pitch in a couple bucks and make something that can be done in bulk. Like spaghetti or something.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    Zanthian wrote:
    I am going to bring up some Skyline Chili (a Cincinnati thing) to make a party dip for everyone to try. I will also be bringing some tortilla strips for the dipping.

Better plan on making two... I've gone too long without Skyline chili!!
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited June 2008
    I am in favor of chipping in money to get some munchies. Whatever you guys think will suit the large quantities of alcohol would be great.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    See, I am going to be on such a tight budget that I am bringing up cans of Beanie Weenies for snack food. I am also trying to get some flounder, trout, and redfish to bring up and cook for y'all Southern style. I cannot however, really afford to throw down for snack food, I wish I could, but I need to money for the drive to Grand Rapids on Friday and I am more willing to sacrifice food money than not go on that side trip.
    edited June 2008
    dude don't worry about its not like were all going to eat in front of you and not feed you. You'll be I'm sure I can cover for you besides theres going to be a ton of left overs.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    Zanthian wrote:

YES
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    pigflipper wrote:
    See, I am going to be on such a tight budget that I am bringing up cans of Beanie Weenies for snack food. I am also trying to get some flounder, trout, and redfish to bring up and cook for y'all Southern style. I cannot however, really afford to throw down for snack food, I wish I could, but I need to money for the drive to Grand Rapids on Friday and I am more willing to sacrifice food money than not go on that side trip.

What's so great about grand rapids?
  • jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    I hope DogDragon is going to treating us with some of those special cherries. (because I need even more hair on my chest)

lulz
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    ' wrote:
    [v][AGIC']What's so great about grand rapids?
    Keith is buried there.