Thanks for the defense guys!

edited June 2008 in Gaming
So, this is what {IC} can muster in the matter of a couple hours. VERY impressive.

Reinforcement.jpg

Comments

• edited June 2008
    -408 wheat? Doesn't that like, kill your people?
  • edited June 2008
    Only if I run out of wheat in my granery. I have 6279 wheat in that screenshot and Im using 408 of it an hour at my current wheat production rate. If I wasn't getting wheat from alliance members, or increased my wheat prodcution by at least 409, they would die in a few hours.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    We've gone as much as -50,000 per hour. That takes some serious wheat management.

When you wheat reaches 0, one soldier dies and becomes 40 wheat. when you're only a few wheat in the neg, 40 can last a while. When running at -50k, it lasts tenths of seconds.... You can loose, say 8,000 spearmen in less than 30 minutes. Trust me, I lost that many trying to help DTD's WW last server.
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited June 2008
    I missed the party... :(

Good job, everyone! :D
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    How is the wheat situation now?
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited June 2008
    Under control :)
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited June 2008
    Those be MY paladins... :p
  • topcidtopcid UK
    edited June 2008
    Great defense chaps - shame I missed it. I have been out most of the day but should be around tomorrow if we need to do this again.

Cheers

Topcid
  • lukearoolukearoo england
    edited June 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    We've gone as much as -50,000 per hour. That takes some serious wheat management.

When you wheat reaches 0, one soldier dies and becomes 40 wheat. when you're only a few wheat in the neg, 40 can last a while. When running at -50k, it lasts tenths of seconds.... You can loose, say 8,000 spearmen in less than 30 minutes. Trust me, I lost that many trying to help DTD's WW last server.

ah, someone else who was defending dtds ww
    i had 700 druidriders in there along with however many pahalanx i had mustered up in that time

so not quite on par with you

shame they didnt secure the plans, would have been nice to have seen the action
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited June 2008
    lukearoo wrote:
    ah, someone else who was defending dtds ww
    i had 700 druidriders in there along with however many pahalanx i had mustered up in that time

so not quite on par with you

shame they didnt secure the plans, would have been nice to have seen the action

They were the most ridiculous noobs in their approach, and they weren't sure what the plans were or how to take them.
    The leader was something like 13 years old, an age not known for many tactical geniuses.

Or that people already had massive powerbases next to the locations.