Leaving for 4 days

edited June 2008 in Gaming
I just want to make everyone aware, especially my sitters, that I am leaving for about 4 days to go to my grandmother's funeral. The funeral will be taking place in New York *I'm in Florida*. I leave early tomorrow morning (5 hours from this post) and I will be coming back late Thursday night.

I will NOT be able to log on to Travian, MIRC, or the forums during this time. Medlock (TheGr81) has my cell phone number and he is a sitter with access to my account directly with my password. Muffin is also a sitter, with sitter access only.

Thanks for your time and consideration. (Especially the sitters who will be managing my account! <3!)

-James

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    Sorry for your loss.... You take care and know that you and your family are in my prayers.
  • edited June 2008
    Sorry to hear all that Middge - you take care of yerself and yer family... my thoughts are with you.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    Yeah man, be good. See you when you get back.
  • edited June 2008
    Well I'm back. The trip went well. All is as well as it can be. I want to thank Muffin and/orMedlock for doing a FANTASTIC job of sitting. And I am happy to see all the new "bloodied noses". We are doing fantastic!
  • DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited June 2008
    Hi,

Welcome back.

I was sorry to hear about your grandmother.

D.
  • edited June 2008
    Middge wrote:
    Well I'm back. The trip went well. All is as well as it can be. I want to thank Muffin and/orMedlock for doing a FANTASTIC job of sitting. And I am happy to see all the new "bloodied noses". We are doing fantastic!

YAY welcome back Middge - good to see you matey :D