Killing Reinforcements

edited June 2008 in Gaming
Is there any way to kill of reinforcements?

I keep getting reinforced by the nubs around my ville and it seems to be a constant pattern of when they do it. And there's no warning or even permission going into this.

I usually end up sending them back then killing them off by attacking their town, but I just wanted to see if there is any other way of making this easier...

Comments

• edited June 2008
    that was a trick i used to do to keep my few troops safe when i had an incoming attack

that way you know your gonna get them back ( usually they dont bother coming to kill them for being cheeky)

but you cant beat a bit of cheek (unless you wear a basque)

rofl
  • lukearoolukearoo england
    edited June 2008
    demolish their baracks / stable, grannery, main building, rally point and wheat fields, that will stop them.
  • edited June 2008
    Get yerself into negative wheat (for a while) ... reins die first (and give off wheat as they die)

me and Lambo had lots of fun munching on reins sent to protect villages we were conquering that arrived too late on last server ... EC burgers are particularly tasty!! :D
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited June 2008
    Yeah... reinforcing yourself until your wheat is both fun and nutritious! As soon as you reach 0 wheat, one of the reinforcements die and you get the amount of wheat it took to build him! I once ate a senator... 37500 Wheat!... but then I sent it all away so I could eat the catapults too :) !

Sure SKS didn't mind though :D ... he was a great humanitarian that boy ;) ! Would have hated to see any of MY troops go hungry!